• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Our new source for Cattle ID

Help Support Ranchers.net:

STAFF said:
CattleCo quote:AND THESE PRIVATE DATA WAREHOUSES WILL SELL YOUR DATA

Sorry Sir, NOT us, We protect Data from intrusion whether it's in German Spanish,Portuguese French or English at www.scoringag.com

Will the company that buys you out five years from now-- or if things don't work out the company that ends up with the data when the bankruptcy courts get thru :???: :?

OLdtimer......................YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least one person on this board other than me has finally figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone believe over 100 databases can make this deal work $$$$$$$$$$$$$ IF IF IF IF the USDA does something really stupid and involves the private datawarehouses in a mandatory individual ID food animal or comapnion animal program?
OLDTIMER>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!! Congratulations.
YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE FOR A STEAK AND BOURBON ANYTIME!!! :)

Say their cattleCO, I looked at that list too, an have only seen a few databases as most were ear tag manufacturers.You are sure jealous of sucessful companys.As I was one SSI site I see that the BIG tag Manufacturers resellers use ScoringAg and so does Cattlerange.com

"Say their cattleCO, I looked at that list too, an have only seen a few databases as most were ear tag manufacturers.You are sure jealous of sucessful companys."

It is really hard to be "jealous" of these data companies that have NEVER SHOWED A REAL PROFIT!!! If you think this data warehouse business is going to be so great.....buy EMERGE stock it is really cheap! :roll: I have yet to read anything where a buyer has said I will pay more money for your feeders because they are in a particular data BS warehouse!!! :roll:

great.....buy EMERGE stock it is really cheap! You ought to sell them short as they just had to dump some more of their investments friday per the SEC reports.

Not sure who said it, but I'm sure I alluded to it. Porker and Staff, you are turning people off your product, but hey, maybe that's what you want to do?

good technology, but push it on people, and they will steer clear, just a thought!

"good technology, but push it on people, and they will steer clear, just a thought!"

Who said it was good technology??????? Only the brainwashed and the folks trying to sell it! :roll:

Latest posts