• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Our Newest Addition

Help Support Ranchers.net:

angus guy

Reaction score
Homestead Farms would like to announce the addition of their 5th herdsman. Tody Daniel was born this morning about 8:30 and weighted in at 9# and is 20" long. We are all very excited about the addition of this fine young man and look forward to his help in our operation.

signed

One very proud grandpa

Congrats-- almost big enough to put to work already... :wink: :lol: I spent the day going to grandkids Christmas programs-- and missed the biggest bred cow sale of the year...But it was a pleasant sacrifice.....

I have a painting that hangs on my wall in my bedroom.....given to me the day my 19 year old was born......shows a beautiful little brown eyed, blonde haired boy....says "A baby is God's way of saying the world should go on".....truer words have never been spoken!! God bless and many happy memories to come for you and your family!!! :D :D :D

Awwwww Congratulations!!!! Aint nothin like a brand new baby.

I miss the kids bein in the School Christmas Programs. Just yesterday Mr Lilly asked Lil Lilly what she was gonna be this year in the Christmas Program.....hahaha she gave him a look and said :eek: :shock: , "Daddy, only elementary kids are in the play!!!!!" (She's a sophomore) LOL The look on her face was priceless tho....her daddy thinkin she's still little enuff to be in the play LOL

Congrats!!! Though we have not had the blessing of children yet, I can imagine how exciting this is for you. Have lots of neices and nephews that we are fond of.

Best wishes and hope everything is going well for you this time of year.

Congratulations from a dusty part of the world!!! Rain or no, it's nice to be reminded of the important things...
Merry Christmas from out here. It's good to hear of a future rancher.

sic 'em reds said:
blessing of children

dirty diapers, hormone swings on the wife, waking up at night...every hour! waking up when it is "too quiet" because your are a nervous wreck.....freaking out everytime one of the little nieces walks around with the baby...a new baby brings visitors from everywhere....so no more sitting at night in your underwear watching tv....

I think the first year of each of my kids lives took 5 to 10 off of me, I was a nervous freek .... always thought I would break the baby. once they got old enough to tell me what was wrong, I felt more comfortable.

wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Jigs- You'd be grey haired and in a rest home if you'd had my situation...First one came and 11 months later we had twins...3 in diapers at the same time- 3 carseats in the back of the Blazer...Almost like trying to keep track of a litter of puppies-- I only sat on one of the twins once- must not have hurt her much as she grew to be 6 foot tall and able to look down at old Dad :roll: :lol:

We started out being so careful-- blue spoon for John, pink spoon for Janeen-- but that didn't last long- pretty soon it was one spoonful for one and one spoonful for the other all shoveled in with the same spoon...Didn't matter since they swapped bottles between themselves and with their big sister anyway :roll: But they all lived..... :)

yup, oldtimer, I would have been out there banging my head against a tree.

but it is your fault for poking fun, and she took it seriously! :wink:

Thanks for to all for well wishes. As has been just pointed out to me by herdsman #1 grandpa can't spell for crap. It is Toby Daniel. :oops:

An embrassed grandpa

P.S. For those of with grandkids don't ever let them catch you doing something wrong or dumb. They'll never let you live it down.

Latest posts