• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Outlaw trail board game.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Saw this board game in the Western Horseman. was interested because the Big Muddy area was staion #1 on the outlaw trail. Has anyone played the game? would be interested to hear how you liked it. www.ridetheoutlawtrail.com

I had never even heard of it but it looks like something I would like to get. Just as long as the instructions aren't too complicated.

Thanks for posting the link, BMR. Growing up in Johnson County, Wyoming, my husband has spent time in the "Outlaw Cave" over by Kaycee, Wyoming. "Outlaw Cave" was a hideout for Butch Cassidy. Now that I mention it, it is surprising Outlaw Cave has not been commercialized. My husband says it is a walk down into the earth of about a mile. He lost a jackknife in there once and had to walk back in to get it. Maybe it just seems like a mile getting back out of there...

Faster horses said:
I had never even heard of it but it looks like something I would like to get. Just as long as the instructions aren't too complicated.

Thanks for posting the link, BMR. Growing up in Johnson County, Wyoming, my husband has spent time in the "Outlaw Cave" over by Kaycee, Wyoming. "Outlaw Cave" was a hideout for Butch Cassidy. Now that I mention it, it is surprising Outlaw Cave has not been commercialized. My husband says it is a walk down into the earth of about a mile. He lost a jackknife in there once and had to walk back in to get it. Maybe it just seems like a mile getting back out of there...

The outlaw caves near here have been comericalized abit. The living quarters cave was just a enlarged wolfden and the horse cave at one time would have stabled about a dozen horses.It has caved in some but the tourist society has shored it up for preservation.

Latest posts