• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Palin responds to Biden 'terrorist' statement

Triangle Bar

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
0
Location
S. Central Colorado
Sarah Palin:

Yeah, right, independent patriotic Americans who desire fiscal sanity in our beloved nation being called terrorists. Heck, Sean, if we were real domestic terrorists, shoot, President Obama would be wanting to pal around with us, wouldn’t he? I mean he didn’t have a problem paling around with Bill Ayers back in the day when he kicked off his political career in Bill Ayers' apartment," Palin said on FOX News' "Hannity."


http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/08/02/palin_if_tea_partiers_were_terrorists_obama_would_pal_around_with_us.html

:lol:
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Thanks TB..................


WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
 

S.S.A.P.

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
860
Reaction score
0
Location
Saskatchewan
Gary Hubbell: The Redneck tree hugger
Barack Obama has awakened a sleeping nation

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20100228/ASPENWEEKLY/100229854

snippet

Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to America in the last 100 years. Truly, he is the savior of America's future. He is the best thing ever. ......................... and there is a seething anger in the populace.
 

flounder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
2,631
Reaction score
0
Location
TEXAS
Mike said:
Thanks TB..................


WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:





terrorism ter·ror·ism [ter-uh-riz-uhm]

noun

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism




http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-107hr2975ih/pdf/BILLS-107hr2975ih.pdf


http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-107hr2975pcs/pdf/BILLS-107hr2975pcs.pdf


http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-107hr2975rh/pdf/BILLS-107hr2975rh.pdf


http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-107hr2975eh/pdf/BILLS-107hr2975eh.pdf



> 1203 (relating to hostage taking)



the VA beneficiaries, Medicare, Medicare disability, Medicaid, programs for the poor and needy, things America were built on, were all held hostage during the debt ceiling debacle. you all should be ashamed...tss




The Four Great Hypocrisies of the Debt Deal

Keith Olbermann

August 1, 2011 at 10:00 am


http://current.com/shows/countdown/videos/special-comment-the-four-great-hypocrisies-of-the-debt-deal



The President abandoned the Democrats, and abandoned ship. He should not have backed down, and the tax cuts for the rich should have been abolished. the republicans got what they wanted, the teaparty terrorist got one step closer in doing what they said they would do, bring this President down. the President should have used the 14th Amendment to raise the debt ceiling weeks ago. He cannot continue to cower down every time the republicans and teaparty terrorist try and hold the Country hostage, while calling for ransom from the social security, Medicare, disability, Medicaid, VA pay etc., but yet refuse to pay their fare share. just look at the wealth in the Houston, Texas area, and then ask yourself why these guys need a tax break. where are those jobs at ???




http://fuelfix.com/blog/2011/07/26/want-to-find-out-who-makes-the-most-find-out-here/?appSession=490230455279225&RecordID=&PageID=2&PrevPageID=&cpipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=




http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Terry_S_Singeltary_Sr/john-boehner-debt-ceiling-plan-republicans_n_908343_99045241.html





tss
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
flounder said:
terrorism ter·ror·ism [ter-uh-riz-uhm]

noun

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism




tss


OBAMA, you described him perfectly.
 

flounder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
2,631
Reaction score
0
Location
TEXAS
Larrry said:
flounder said:
terrorism ter·ror·ism [ter-uh-riz-uhm]

noun

1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism




tss


OBAMA, you described him perfectly.



actually it was palin et al at the teaparty terrorist express ;



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Terry_S_Singeltary_Sr/sarah-palin-tea-party-terrorist_n_917102_100799431.html




tss
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
I can not see anyone who has the guts to call these terrorists when obama is known to befriend a real terrorist.
 

flounder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
2,631
Reaction score
0
Location
TEXAS
Larrry said:
Surely you are not defending the obama regime terrorists


ahhh, another racist bigot. that's really all this is about isn't it. for most, it's not about Obama being the President, or a Democrat, it's because he is black. i mean really.


let's see here, what about domestic terrorism ;


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States



they should add palins teaparty terrorist to the list ;



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Terry_S_Singeltary_Sr/sarah-palin-tea-party-terrorist_n_917102_100799431.html


tss
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
You are the biggot. I never mentioned race, you did. he is still the worst thing to ever happen to this country and I'd say that if he was purple pink or white. He is a terrorist.
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Surely you could find something with more credibility than huffpo. Not to mention wiki.

So do you always judge people by race. Does it make you proud to be a racist?
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
flounder.....we've been through the "racist" label before, here on Ranchers. The Dems./libs had a hard time making it stick before and they will still have a hard time making it stick.

I dare say that ALL the people you accuse of being "racist" on Ranchers, would love to have either Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell, as president over obama.....

Would they still be "racist"?
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
hypocritexposer said:
flounder.....we've been through the "racist" label before, here on Ranchers. The Dems./libs had a hard time making it stick before and they will still have a hard time making it stick.

I dare say that ALL the people you accuse of being "racist" on Ranchers, would love to have either Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell, as president over obama.....

Would they still be "racist"?

Or some of these:

http://www.ranker.com/list/republican-and-african-american-or-the-black-republican-list/famous-conservatives
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Mike said:
hypocritexposer said:
flounder.....we've been through the "racist" label before, here on Ranchers. The Dems./libs had a hard time making it stick before and they will still have a hard time making it stick.

I dare say that ALL the people you accuse of being "racist" on Ranchers, would love to have either Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell, as president over obama.....

Would they still be "racist"?

Or some of these:

http://www.ranker.com/list/republican-and-african-american-or-the-black-republican-list/famous-conservatives



Good list, or even the Tea Partiers that were elected in 2010, and are members of the minority communties

Allen West
Brian Sandoval
Susana Martinez
Nikki Haley
Tim Scott
Bill Flores
Francisco Canseco
Jamie Herrera


The Democrats are getting older and whiter as I write this. Think Harry Reid in Nevada; Pelosi, Boxer and Brown in Cali and Chris Coons in Delaware... all old, and very white.

The Republicans and the Tea Party are moving in the opposite direction. We elected more minorities ~ especially Latinos ~ in this election cycle than the Democrats did, beginning in Nevada.

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-reno/tea-party-republicans-elect-more-latinos-minorities-racism-unfounded
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,061
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
flounder said:
Larrry said:
Surely you are not defending the obama regime terrorists


ahhh, another racist bigot. that's really all this is about isn't it. for most, it's not about Obama being the President, or a Democrat, it's because he is black. i mean really.


let's see here, what about domestic terrorism ;


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States



they should add palins teaparty terrorist to the list ;



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Terry_S_Singeltary_Sr/sarah-palin-tea-party-terrorist_n_917102_100799431.html


tss

What about members of the New Black Panther Party intimidating white voters at polling places in 2008? And then the Messiah's hand picked AG refusing to prosecute them?

Sure as hell stinks of domestic terrorism to me.

Once again, the true racists are shown to be on the left.
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
It has been proven so many times, I doubt anyone could even come close to counting them, that those objecting to Obama's agenda are not doing so because of his skin color it is because of the nanny state out of control spending that is going to bankrupt the country. :mad: But as long as there is a liberal breathing they are going to blame it on race. They got him elected using the race card and they are going to die using it to defend the incompetent loser. :roll: Why? because they CAN NOT DEFEND his horrible agenda that even has the Chinese leader shaking his head. :roll:



BEIJING – China’s premier didn’t say it in so many words, but the implied warning to Washington was blunt: Don’t devalue the dollar through reckless spending. Premier Wen Jiabao’s message is unlikely to be misunderstood at the White House. It is counting on Beijing to help pay for its stimulus package by buying U.S. bonds. China already is Washington’s biggest foreign creditor, with an estimated $1 trillion in U.S. government debt. A weaker dollar would erode the value of those assets.

“Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I’m a little bit worried,” Wen said at a news conference Friday after the closing of China’s annual legislative session. “I would like to call on the United States to honor its words, stay a credible nation and ensure the safety of Chinese assets.”
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Tam said:
It has been proven so many times, I doubt anyone could even come close to counting them, that those objecting to Obama's agenda are not doing so because of his skin color it is because of the nanny state out of control spending that is going to bankrupt the country. :mad: But as long as there is a liberal breathing they are going to blame it on race. They got him elected using the race card and they are going to die using it to defend the incompetent loser. :roll: Why? because they CAN NOT DEFEND his horrible agenda that even has the Chinese leader shaking his head. :roll:



BEIJING – China’s premier didn’t say it in so many words, but the implied warning to Washington was blunt: Don’t devalue the dollar through reckless spending. Premier Wen Jiabao’s message is unlikely to be misunderstood at the White House. It is counting on Beijing to help pay for its stimulus package by buying U.S. bonds. China already is Washington’s biggest foreign creditor, with an estimated $1 trillion in U.S. government debt. A weaker dollar would erode the value of those assets.

“Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I’m a little bit worried,” Wen said at a news conference Friday after the closing of China’s annual legislative session. “I would like to call on the United States to honor its words, stay a credible nation and ensure the safety of Chinese assets.”




Even the Scots can see how incompetent he is.......this cartoon was supposedly created in Scotland.......







and this next one is just a reminder that if you raise concerns, you'll be called "racist"


 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
0
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
one thing can be said about progressive liberal presidents.. color is no indicator of how bad one is.. even today we often argue which one is worse., Obama or Carter..

and seldom does color enter into the argument, other then by a liberal progressive supporter who wishes to stop the debate..

would carter have been a worse president if he was black.. no... would Obama be a better president if he was half white, instead of half black? I really doubt it..

someday liberals will figure it out.. color really doesn't matter much, it's really about character...
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
Terry is really struggling!!!!! He is getting hammered from all sides with his cry wolf tactics on other sites and forums so he is getting on a podium to try something new, and failing AGAIN :wink:
 

flounder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
2,631
Reaction score
0
Location
TEXAS
hopalong said:
Terry is really struggling!!!!! He is getting hammered from all sides with his cry wolf tactics on other sites and forums so he is getting on a podium to try something new, and failing AGAIN :wink:


i am multi-tasking there hopalong, multi-tasking they call it now, from 14 satellite platforms and on over 91 cable and IPTV networks, in more than 60 languages and over 40 language subtitles. you are correct in the fact that i am struggling, i am struggling with fools that don't care about the poor, the elderly, the disabled, handicap folks, mentally challenged folks, the Vets that keep us safe every day and every night, the middle class. your right, i am struggling with fools that are running this country, they call it CONGRESS, a ship of fools, that are bound and determined to wreck this country. we are all struggling with this, unless you are a multi millionaire corporate thief that does not pay there fair share of the taxes...sorry, i just cannot accept this. ...




http://fuelfix.com/blog/2011/07/26/want-to-find-out-who-makes-the-most-find-out-here/?appSession=490230455279225&RecordID=&PageID=2&PrevPageID=&cpipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Terry_S_Singeltary_Sr/john-boehner-debt-ceiling-plan-republicans_n_908343_99045241.html




TSS
 
Top