• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Palin rumor

Help Support Ranchers.net:

RobertMac said:
Sarah Palin has signed a deal with Fox News to co-host "Huckabee".

So in 2012 we can see the Huckleberry Hound picking his gittar and my Darling Clementine singing a backwoods duo to the "Bubbas"- and the holier than thou rightous crazies of the extremist right.... :???: :wink:

what ever they do, it will be better than listening to your broken record....OT, you really SUCK these days. just a sour old bastard that enjoys pissing people off with his baseless accusations and fact less statements

jigs said:
what ever they do, it will be better than listening to your broken record....OT, you really SUCK these days. just a sour old bastard that enjoys pissing people off with his baseless accusations and fact less statements

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're such a jerk... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Alice

jigs said:

I don't want to agree, but I have to. Oldtimer, since I joined this site, I have watched you slide into the dismal abyss of bitter liberalism. It's too bad, really.

Well Jigs and Movin On- you better attack Rove and the "conservatives" too- because they say she is a paranoid diva.... :wink:

Imagine- Sister Sarah showing her paranoid side- just like the fearmonger/hatemonger rightwingernut crazies crew she pandered to... :roll:
And this coming from the "conservatives" and a conservative media spokesman....

Sarah Palin Has Lost Her Nerve

Monday, July 6, 2009 11:00 AM

By: Ronald Kessler

Well before Sarah Palin's stunning announcement that she is resigning as governor of Alaska, GOP insiders were concerned that Palin was showing signs that she was not up to leading the party to victory in 2012.

On the surface, Palin has everything going for her. A rock star, she is smart, a terrific speaker, and an articulate spokesperson for Republican values. As governor and mayor, she has a string of real accomplishments to show for herself. As noted in the Newsmax story "Sarah Palin Mythology Debunked," much of the criticism of her has had no basis in fact.

But unfair as media attacks and ethics complaints against her have been, insiders say Palin has succumbed to a paranoia that underlies a string of misjudgments she has made since her defeat in the November election.

While she had no qualms about letting her daughter talk about her out-of-wedlock pregnancy on national television, Palin herself has become so suspicious of the media that she has rejected hundreds of requests by even friendly reporters to interview her. Her press aides say that before considering interviews, she insists that they comb through reporters' work, even if they write for a friendly, conservative publication.

That same lack of confidence seems to be behind her on-again, off-again acceptances to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) and at a major Republican fundraising dinner in Washington.

Palin's biggest supporters have been appalled at her transformation. Just before the Alaska legislature opened this year's session, a bipartisan group of state senators invited Palin to join them on a retreat. Palin sat at one end of a conference table and listened as Gary Stevens, president of the Alaska Senate, a Republican with a reputation for congeniality, expressed pleasure that she was attending.

Smiling, Stevens asked if she would like to share some of her plans and proposals for the coming legislative session.

Palin looked around the room and paused.

"I feel like you guys are always trying to put me on the spot," she said.

The room became silent.

"She looked ill at ease, more defensive than we've been accustomed to seeing her," said one legislator who was there.

Thus, in contrast to the self-confidence and sunny demeanor that won over so many, Palin has become a sulking, suspicious diva. Quitting the governorship with 18 months left in her term only confirms that impression.

As Karl Rove told Fox News' Chris Wallace on Sunday, Republican leaders are perplexed by Palin's decision because "if she wanted to escape the ethics investigations and save the taxpayers money, she's now done that, but it . . . sent a signal that if you do this kind of thing to a sitting governor like her, you can drive her out of office."

Nor, Rove said, is she going to be able to escape media attention: "If she thinks somehow that she's going to be able to protect her family against the kind of things that she's suffered over the last couple of months from David Letterman and others, and seek a role of leadership for effective change for our country, as she said in her speech, she's not going to be able to do it."

Moreover, given that one of the knocks against her was lack of experience, Palin needed all the experience as governor she could get.

In short, Palin seems to have lost what so many of us admired her for — her nerve.

Ronald Borek Kessler (born December 31, 1943) is an American journalist and author. He is chief Washington correspondent of the conservative news and commentary blog Newsmax.com.

Faster horses said:
I really can't blame her.

Pack of wolves out there.

But this story isn't over yet.

I can't wait until she starts filing lawsuit herself. She said she was going to sue anyone caught spreading humors about her. I hope she has somebody reading Ranchers and she files against the hatemongering liberal that is smearing her right here on Ranchers. Watch out Oldtimer, she might come after you. :wink:

Tam said:
Faster horses said:

I can't wait until she starts filing lawsuit herself. She said she was going to sue anyone caught spreading humors about her. I hope she has somebody reading Ranchers and she files against the hatemongering liberal that is smearing her right here on Ranchers. Watch out Oldtimer, she might come after you. :wink:

Yep- I know the rightwingernut crazies would like to stifle the freedom of speach- and the freedom to express their ideas and opinions--
BUT remember- we no longer have King George on the thrown promoting such actions... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
RobertMac said:
Sarah Palin has signed a deal with Fox News to co-host "Huckabee".

So in 2012 we can see the Huckleberry Hound picking his gittar and my Darling Clementine singing a backwoods duo to the "Bubbas"- and the holier than thou rightous crazies of the extremist right.... :???: :wink:

I dont and haven't for a long time think that 2012 is Palins time. She isn't ready to defeat Obama, but she could be the one provided she makes the right moves, to follow Obama. This country and even the Karl Rove type Republicans aren't ready for a fiscal and social conservative yet. They haven't had enough of the bigger gov't big spending and higher taxes yet.

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Faster horses said:

Yep- I know the rightwingernut crazies would like to stifle the freedom of speach- and the freedom to express their ideas and opinions--
BUT remember- we no longer have King George on the thrown promoting such actions... :wink: :lol: :lol:

thrown :???:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Faster horses said:

MORE HATEMONGERING Oldtimer, :shock: we can aways count on you to bring GWB into the mix somehow. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just wonder, as a ex-law man you have heard of defamation of character cases? :? I think one look in the Ranchers archives would give her plenty of ammo against you Oldtimer. :wink:

BTW just to remind you, it is not the Republicans that are looking at how they can stifle freedom of speech and freedom to express your ideas and opinions. It's the Dems with their attempts of shutting down Conservative talk Radio. Remember the Fairness Doctrine :wink: So if you loose your freedom of speech thank yourself for voting for those that are taking it away. :wink:

Oldtimer, it seems more and more people are seeing that you have become a bad joke and keep stinking the place up with your garbage.

If anyone is trying to limit free speech, it's the Democrats.
And if anyone has a "King" complex, it's Obama.

I knew when I threw this bait post out there, you'd be the first one I'd catch! :p :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking Sarah may be sly like Reagan...give her critics enough rope so they can hang themselves with "THE PEOPLE"!!

RobertMac said:
I'm thinking Sarah may be sly like Reagan...give her critics enough rope so they can hang themselves with "THE PEOPLE"!!

Maybe smarter?

There is to much to comment on here.

"She" who laughs last laughs loudest?

You Palin worshippers are delusional.

What is clear is that four months ago John McCain lost to Barack Obama by seven points nationally, and at this point in time Sarah Palin trails Obama by a much greater 20 point margin. Obama would easily win more than 400 electoral votes in a contest against Palin at this point in time," he said.

Do you seriously think the wacky resignation of her elected office is going to inspire independents or Dems to support Palin? And she can't win any national office with just the Republican voters. That voting bloc is getting smaller all the time.

http://news.aol.com/article/obama-palin-2012-poll/390218

Here's a GOP analysis from June of how potential GOP candidates stack up against Obama. WARNING: It don't look good for Sarah.

http://www.gop12.com/2009/06/new-poll-huck-strongest-against-obama.html

fff said:
You Palin worshippers are delusional.

What is clear is that four months ago John McCain lost to Barack Obama by seven points nationally, and at this point in time Sarah Palin trails Obama by a much greater 20 point margin. Obama would easily win more than 400 electoral votes in a contest against Palin at this point in time," he said.

Do you seriously think the wacky resignation of her elected office is going to inspire independents or Dems to support Palin? And she can't win any national office with just the Republican voters. That voting bloc is getting smaller all the time.

http://news.aol.com/article/obama-palin-2012-poll/390218

Here's a GOP analysis from June of how potential GOP candidates stack up against Obama. WARNING: It don't look good for Sarah.

http://www.gop12.com/2009/06/new-poll-huck-strongest-against-obama.html
I think Obama is going to help Republicans out. :p :wink: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Faster horses said:

But OT...you're supposedly in "law"...you should know what constitutes libel and slander.

BUT remember- we no longer have King George on the thrown promoting such actions...

OT, I can't believe you said that. I can't belive you BELEIVE that. :shock:
The Fairness Doctrine has been brought up...not by GWB, but
by the Obama Administration. They are the ones that want to shut
up the opposition.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=8016906&page=1

Palin wants to be President so the "Department of Law" will protect her from baseless ethics accusations.

Wow.

Latest posts