• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Palin whoring herself in Israel video

A

Anonymous

Guest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNb5bUE2_8&feature=player_embedded
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Then sham is still whoring himself to all the radical nut muslims who's answer is to kill anyone who doesn't sgree with them.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Larrry said:
Then sham is still whoring himself to all the radical nut muslims who's answer is to kill anyone who doesn't sgree with them.

no Muslims better harm Americans or i will be the first to support blowing them to kingdom come...so far, they have not attacked us, we have attacked them.

all of our wars have been done on behalf of military industrial complex, corporations and israel.
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
shaumei said:
Larrry said:
Then sham is still whoring himself to all the radical nut muslims who's answer is to kill anyone who doesn't sgree with them.

no Muslims better harm Americans or i will be the first to support blowing them to kingdom come...so far, they have not attacked us, we have attacked them.

all of our wars have been done on behalf of military industrial complex, corporations and israel.



LIAR
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
hopalong said:
shaumei said:
Larrry said:
Then sham is still whoring himself to all the radical nut muslims who's answer is to kill anyone who doesn't sgree with them.

no Muslims better harm Americans or i will be the first to support blowing them to kingdom come...so far, they have not attacked us, we have attacked them.

all of our wars have been done on behalf of military industrial complex, corporations and israel.



LIAR

Hopalong, is that the way to speak to your teacher?
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
Funny how the people that you claim never attacked the US


HAVE CONFESSED TO THEIR ACTIONS on more than a few occasions. :roll:
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
shaumei said:
Palin whoring herself in Israel video


As I understand it, Sarah Palin imposed a media blackout while she was in Israel.

You might see the odd photo, but she was not "whoring herself"
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
hypocritexposer said:
shaumei said:
Palin whoring herself in Israel video


As I understand it, Sarah Palin imposed a media blackout while she was in Israel.

You might see the odd photo, but she was not "whoring herself"

who did she see there? why? she wants to be their whore....she went there to bid off to the highest bidder...same as mccain and obama, bush and the rest....
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
shaumei said:
hypocritexposer said:
shaumei said:
Palin whoring herself in Israel video


As I understand it, Sarah Palin imposed a media blackout while she was in Israel.

You might see the odd photo, but she was not "whoring herself"

who did she see there? why? she wants to be their whore....she went there to bid off to the highest bidder...same as mccain and obama, bush and the rest....

what's she running for, that she would be selling herself to the highest bidder?
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,061
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
shaumei said:
Larrry said:
Then sham is still whoring himself to all the radical nut muslims who's answer is to kill anyone who doesn't sgree with them.

no Muslims better harm Americans or i will be the first to support blowing them to kingdom come...so far, they have not attacked us, we have attacked them.

all of our wars have been done on behalf of military industrial complex, corporations and israel.

ShameWow, google "Nick Berg Beheading" or "Daniel Pearl murder" and see what you see. They were Americans who you could say were "harmed" by Muslims. By your own logic, now Muslims should be blown to Kingdom Come.

But all we'll get is more of your conspiracy excrement.

I sincerely hope you wish your mother a Happy Mother's Day and sincerely apologize to her for turning out to be such a failure as a son and a human being.
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
loomixguy said:
shaumei said:
Larrry said:
Then sham is still whoring himself to all the radical nut muslims who's answer is to kill anyone who doesn't sgree with them.

no Muslims better harm Americans or i will be the first to support blowing them to kingdom come...so far, they have not attacked us, we have attacked them.

all of our wars have been done on behalf of military industrial complex, corporations and israel.

ShameWow, google "Nick Berg Beheading" or "Daniel Pearl murder" and see what you see. They were Americans who you could say were "harmed" by Muslims. By your own logic, now Muslims should be blown to Kingdom Come.

But all we'll get is more of your conspiracy excrement.

I sincerely hope you wish your mother a Happy Mother's Day and sincerely apologize to her for turning out to be such a failure as a son and a human being.

Shamee can only see what his handlers allow him to see, or say what the tell him to say, so do note expect jhom to look.
0 Ifeel the same shame that you feel for his Mother!
 

lightninboy

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
681
Reaction score
0
Location
NE South Dakota
Who would get sucked into supporting Zionism?

Mainly Premillennialist Christians.

So, what is everybody else's reason for getting sucked into it?
 

lightninboy

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
681
Reaction score
0
Location
NE South Dakota
Pawlenty attacks Obama foreign policy, isolationist GOP candidates in foreign policy address
06/28/2011

In his first major foreign policy address of the campaign on Tuesday, Tim Pawlenty harshly criticized President Obama’s foreign policy and his handling of the Arab Spring, as well as the isolationist tendencies of the other Republican candidates.
“America is exceptional,” Pawlenty said, “and we have the moral clarity to lead the world.” Throughout his speech he made the case that not only could the US do so, it should.
“It breaks my heart that President Obama treats Israel, our great friend, as a problem, rather than as an ally,” Pawlenty said.
Pawlenty rejected the notion that the US should not get involved in foreign wars, as some of his presidential rivals have suggested.
“What is wrong, is for the Republican Party to shrink from the challenges of American leadership in the world. History repeatedly warns us that in the long run, weakness in foreign policy costs us and our children much more than we’ll save in a budget line item.”
“America already has one political party devoted to decline, retrenchment, and withdrawal,” he concluded. “It does not need a second one.”

http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/28/pawlenty-attacks-obama-foreign-policy-isolationist-gop-candidates-in-foreign-policy-address/

Tim Pawlenty could hardly be more Neocon, but what Republican Presidential candidate isn’t, with the possible exception of Ron Paul?
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
lightninboy said:
Pawlenty attacks Obama foreign policy, isolationist GOP candidates in foreign policy address
06/28/2011

In his first major foreign policy address of the campaign on Tuesday, Tim Pawlenty harshly criticized President Obama’s foreign policy and his handling of the Arab Spring, as well as the isolationist tendencies of the other Republican candidates.
“America is exceptional,” Pawlenty said, “and we have the moral clarity to lead the world.” Throughout his speech he made the case that not only could the US do so, it should.
“It breaks my heart that President Obama treats Israel, our great friend, as a problem, rather than as an ally,” Pawlenty said.
Pawlenty rejected the notion that the US should not get involved in foreign wars, as some of his presidential rivals have suggested.
“What is wrong, is for the Republican Party to shrink from the challenges of American leadership in the world. History repeatedly warns us that in the long run, weakness in foreign policy costs us and our children much more than we’ll save in a budget line item.”
“America already has one political party devoted to decline, retrenchment, and withdrawal,” he concluded. “It does not need a second one.”

http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/28/pawlenty-attacks-obama-foreign-policy-isolationist-gop-candidates-in-foreign-policy-address/

Tim Pawlenty could hardly be more Neocon, but what Republican Presidential candidate isn’t, with the possible exception of Ron Paul?

lightninboy rides into the rescue. So how many have you won over to your side with your nutcase theories
 

Latest posts

Top