• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Palin whoring herself in Israel video

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Then sham is still whoring himself to all the radical nut muslims who's answer is to kill anyone who doesn't sgree with them.

Larrry said:
Then sham is still whoring himself to all the radical nut muslims who's answer is to kill anyone who doesn't sgree with them.

no Muslims better harm Americans or i will be the first to support blowing them to kingdom come...so far, they have not attacked us, we have attacked them.

all of our wars have been done on behalf of military industrial complex, corporations and israel.

shaumei said:
Larrry said:

no Muslims better harm Americans or i will be the first to support blowing them to kingdom come...so far, they have not attacked us, we have attacked them.

all of our wars have been done on behalf of military industrial complex, corporations and israel.

LIAR

hopalong said:
shaumei said:
Larrry said:

LIAR

Hopalong, is that the way to speak to your teacher?

Funny how the people that you claim never attacked the US

HAVE CONFESSED TO THEIR ACTIONS on more than a few occasions. :roll:

shaumei said:

As I understand it, Sarah Palin imposed a media blackout while she was in Israel.

You might see the odd photo, but she was not "whoring herself"

hypocritexposer said:
shaumei said:

As I understand it, Sarah Palin imposed a media blackout while she was in Israel.

who did she see there? why? she wants to be their whore....she went there to bid off to the highest bidder...same as mccain and obama, bush and the rest....

shaumei said:
hypocritexposer said:
shaumei said:

who did she see there? why? she wants to be their whore....she went there to bid off to the highest bidder...same as mccain and obama, bush and the rest....

what's she running for, that she would be selling herself to the highest bidder?

shaumei said:
Larrry said:

ShameWow, google "Nick Berg Beheading" or "Daniel Pearl murder" and see what you see. They were Americans who you could say were "harmed" by Muslims. By your own logic, now Muslims should be blown to Kingdom Come.

But all we'll get is more of your conspiracy excrement.

I sincerely hope you wish your mother a Happy Mother's Day and sincerely apologize to her for turning out to be such a failure as a son and a human being.

loomixguy said:
shaumei said:
Larrry said:

ShameWow, google "Nick Berg Beheading" or "Daniel Pearl murder" and see what you see. They were Americans who you could say were "harmed" by Muslims. By your own logic, now Muslims should be blown to Kingdom Come.

But all we'll get is more of your conspiracy excrement.

I sincerely hope you wish your mother a Happy Mother's Day and sincerely apologize to her for turning out to be such a failure as a son and a human being.

Shamee can only see what his handlers allow him to see, or say what the tell him to say, so do note expect jhom to look.
0 Ifeel the same shame that you feel for his Mother!

Who would get sucked into supporting Zionism?

Mainly Premillennialist Christians.

So, what is everybody else's reason for getting sucked into it?

Pawlenty attacks Obama foreign policy, isolationist GOP candidates in foreign policy address
06/28/2011

In his first major foreign policy address of the campaign on Tuesday, Tim Pawlenty harshly criticized President Obama's foreign policy and his handling of the Arab Spring, as well as the isolationist tendencies of the other Republican candidates.
"America is exceptional," Pawlenty said, "and we have the moral clarity to lead the world." Throughout his speech he made the case that not only could the US do so, it should.
"It breaks my heart that President Obama treats Israel, our great friend, as a problem, rather than as an ally," Pawlenty said.
Pawlenty rejected the notion that the US should not get involved in foreign wars, as some of his presidential rivals have suggested.
"What is wrong, is for the Republican Party to shrink from the challenges of American leadership in the world. History repeatedly warns us that in the long run, weakness in foreign policy costs us and our children much more than we'll save in a budget line item."
"America already has one political party devoted to decline, retrenchment, and withdrawal," he concluded. "It does not need a second one."

http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/28/pawlenty-attacks-obama-foreign-policy-isolationist-gop-candidates-in-foreign-policy-address/

Tim Pawlenty could hardly be more Neocon, but what Republican Presidential candidate isn't, with the possible exception of Ron Paul?

lightninboy said:
Pawlenty attacks Obama foreign policy, isolationist GOP candidates in foreign policy address
06/28/2011

In his first major foreign policy address of the campaign on Tuesday, Tim Pawlenty harshly criticized President Obama's foreign policy and his handling of the Arab Spring, as well as the isolationist tendencies of the other Republican candidates.
"America is exceptional," Pawlenty said, "and we have the moral clarity to lead the world." Throughout his speech he made the case that not only could the US do so, it should.
"It breaks my heart that President Obama treats Israel, our great friend, as a problem, rather than as an ally," Pawlenty said.
Pawlenty rejected the notion that the US should not get involved in foreign wars, as some of his presidential rivals have suggested.
"What is wrong, is for the Republican Party to shrink from the challenges of American leadership in the world. History repeatedly warns us that in the long run, weakness in foreign policy costs us and our children much more than we'll save in a budget line item."
"America already has one political party devoted to decline, retrenchment, and withdrawal," he concluded. "It does not need a second one."

http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/28/pawlenty-attacks-obama-foreign-policy-isolationist-gop-candidates-in-foreign-policy-address/

Tim Pawlenty could hardly be more Neocon, but what Republican Presidential candidate isn't, with the possible exception of Ron Paul?

lightninboy rides into the rescue. So how many have you won over to your side with your nutcase theories

Latest posts