• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Part of obama's job is to..........

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
"We're having a wonderful time. And usually when I take these summit trips, part of my job is to scout out where I may want to bring Michelle back later for vacation. So we'll make sure to come back sometime in the near future."

Wow now he is moonlighting as his wife's Tour destination scout. Is there nothing his guy won't do to get out of actually doing the job the voters hired him for? Which if I remember right was fixing the US economy. :roll:

Tam said:
Wow now he is moonlighting as his wife's Tour destination scout. Is there nothing his guy won't do to get out of actually doing the job the voters hired him for? Which if I remember right was fixing the US economy. :roll:

You should invite him to Big Muddy to view your gallery, etc. Tam.
Show him a little American and Canadian history. :D

You'd have to charge more of course....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Faster horses said:
Tam said:

You should invite him to Big Muddy to view your gallery, etc. Tam.
Show him a little American and Canadian history. :D

You'd have to charge more of course....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have a history in this area where a few of the coulees are after outlaws that have lived or DIED in them. I done really think anyone wants a coulee names Obama on a ranch in South Saskatchewan get my drift FH. :twisted:

But I had a thought maybe Obama is in these foreign countries checking them out to see if they would be not a vacation destination for Him and Michelle but a hideout for when American voters find out he was not qualified to destroy their country by occupying the Oval Office. :? COULD BE :wink:

Latest posts