• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Passport

Help Support Ranchers.net:

No, Hawaii is part of Asia. You either need an Asian passport or a note from your teacher to travel there. :wink:

loomixguy said:
No, Hawaii is part of Asia. You either need an Asian passport or a note from your teacher to travel there. :wink:

So a note from your school stating that you are Indonesian will suffice?

obamaregistrationcrisp1.png

That would suffice, especially where "Islam" has been written in response to what I can only believe is "Religion". :wink:

Now, just remember, traveling to Pakistan in the early '80's only required any non-US passport. :wink: And maybe a restroom pass acquired during study hall.

Or if you're a believer in Ms. Bachman you could go to Libya- and from there go to Africa :roll: :p :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Or if you're a believer in Ms. Bachman you could go to Libya- and from there go to Africa :roll: :p :lol: :lol:

Libya is in Africa. :roll:

:lol:

And she was correct, but "obama cultists" will focus on the fact that she forgot to say "central Africa"

But it was a funny gaffe, just as obama seeing dead people in the audience was......

Larrry said:
What for a passport is required to travel to Hawaii ?

Does the 57 states count Hawaii ?

I think if you remember right he said he "had been to 57 states he had one more to go to and he wanted to go to Hawaii and Alaska but his staff would not let him."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

That would make 60 states by my math unless Obama is right and Hawaii, the state he claims to be born in, is a part of Asia then it would have 59 states would it not? Oldtimer you are always willing to correct any mistakes I make I'm I wrong in my math? :wink:

Latest posts