• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Past obama Publisher website pages

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Now, if you were a young lad, with your first book published, don't you think you would have corrected them?

120520-kenya-980627.jpg

120520-kenya-070326-Copy.jpg

120520-kenya-080109-Copy.jpg

He's gotten really good at NOT answering questions (Did you see
O'Reily tonight?) so I doubt if he'd answer the one you posed,
hypo.

BTW, O'Reilly is ticked off...he was confronted and chased by one
of the Occupiers in Chicago today. He says he is going to find out
who is paying for these people to terrorize others. He says they
are very structured, know exactly where to be and what to do.

A policeman was stabbed today by one of the occupiers.
O'Reilly says "they
are terrorists"...and of course, NOTHING is being reported
from the MSM...and Obama glossed over (failed to mention)
the occupiers in his press conference today except to say the Chicago
policemen were doing a good job. :?

It would sure be nice if the two of you could be fair to poor Barry. It can't be easy bein' Barack, especially when you have no idea who yo Daddy really is, where you was bornded, what yo social security numbah is, what yo grades was in schrool, and, worstest of all, WHY the hell you marry the butt-tugliest sistah you can finds, when they so many white wimmins out there!

It's quite clear and obvious that George W. Bush is the root cause of all of Barack's problems, so cut the brotha some slack, eh? :wink:

BTW......Stabbed? Stabbed? Other than a SIG 9mm for my birthday, #2 on my wish list is a MicroTech out the front knife, either the Troodon or the Ultratech...Google them.....pricey but arguably the best you can carry.

loomixguy said:
It would sure be nice if the two of you could be fair to poor Barry. It can't be easy bein' Barack, especially when you have no idea who yo Daddy really is, where you was bornded, what yo social security numbah is, what yo grades was in schrool, and, worstest of all, WHY the hell you marry the butt-tugliest sistah you can finds, when they so many white wimmins out there!

It's quite clear and obvious that George W. Bush is the root cause of all of Barack's problems, so cut the brotha some slack, eh? :wink:

BTW......Stabbed? Stabbed? Other than a SIG 9mm for my birthday, #2 on my wish list is a MicroTech out the front knife, either the Troodon or the Ultratech...Google them.....pricey but arguably the best you can carry.

As someone over on CT said recently "Hell do you expect them to adjust completely in just 150 years"????

The Obamicans are claiming that Obama had no idea what his bio said.....

Notice how damn stupid one has to get in order to defend the stupidity of your support for the man?

Sandhusker said:

Notice how damn stupid one has to get in order to defend the stupidity of your support for the man?

Been shown on here quite often by a couple of posters... BUT BUT BUT Bush BUT BUT BUT

EH????

Sandhusker said:

Except that other authors have saidd the same Publisher asked for all bios to be contributed by the authors themselves. :lol:

Latest posts