• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pasture pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rightwinger82

Reaction score
Had a little time to get a few pictures before dark.

yearling bull out of Worldwide. With his calf tag number I am hoping for a good preg check, he should have them cleaned up. :nod:

Another yearling, this is a Revolution grandson

Some of the bred heifers, we ai'd them to a bull called Solution

only had one paired up for a photo

few of the calves

A calf out of a heifer ai'd to connelley Irish

Guess the flash was working. I enjoy the photos everyone puts on here so I thought I'd share a few as well.

The cattle are looking good and the grass is looking green and should hold for a while yet. Those heifers would look really good in our field...Thanks for posting!

The pictures are from the poorest part of the pasture, it is still kinda beat up from the drought and there is a bunch of ragweed out there. For what ever reason the cows like that spot and are a little rough on it. The grass is mostly western wheatgrass, quackgrass, bluestem, and redtop. Lots of weeds and thistles this year, but the grass will get thicker if we have another good year of rain. Thank God for the rain.

Amo said:
Ya, the grass is always better in the east country....they get twice the rain! LOL

I was wondering how long it would take before you pointed that out. Rain made a good crop of high protein ragweed this year.

Latest posts