• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pat Robertson criticizes Bush, praises Obama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

December 24, 2008
Pat Robertson criticizes Bush, praises Obama
Posted: 03:25 PM ET

Robertson gave Bush low marks Tuesday.
(CNN) – Pat Robertson is "remarkably pleased" with President-elect Barack Obama, the conservative leader told CNN’s Suzanne Malveaux – and believes President Bush’s administration has not dealt with the nation’s economic crisis in a “professional manner.”

“Well, it's hard to assess blame, but I, over the years — I hate to be critical, I mean I am a Republican, and this is the president of the party that I'm a member of — but I think we've had some serious goofs along the way,” he said on the Situation Room Tuesday.

“The Katrina matter was terrible. The rebuilding of Iraq has been terrible. The [handling] of the economy right now has been terrible. It hasn't been handled in what I would consider a professional manner.”

Robertson said history may be kinder to Bush than current opinion. “But I believe I would look at about a C-minus right now if I were grading him,” he said.

The evangelical leader has been a supporter of Bush's presidential campaigns.

Robertson said Tuesday he was optimistic about the incoming Obama administration. “I am remarkably pleased with Obama,” he told Malveaux. “I had grave misgivings about him. But so help me, he's come in forcefully, intelligently. He's picked a middle of the road cabinet. And so far, if he continues down this course, he has the makings of a great president. So, I'm very pleased so far.”
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/12/24/pat-robertson-criticizes-bush-praises-obama/#more-33494

Sandhusker

Reaction score
I don't understand why you're holding Pat Robertson's opinion up when you said this about him last year;

"Pat is just a Jessie in "whiteface"...Both suck toward where they can get the biggest dollar for all their "coalitions and revival" interests- which keep their own pocketbooks filled....

At least the ladies of the evening admit what they are "

So, do you think he's just sucking to get dollars from Obama?

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Sandhusker said:
I don't understand why you're holding Pat Robertson's opinion up when you said this about him last year;

"Pat is just a Jessie in "whiteface"...Both suck toward where they can get the biggest dollar for all their "coalitions and revival" interests- which keep their own pocketbooks filled....

He may be a preacher....but the old bugger is smart. He knows which side his bread can be buttered on.

That's why he's ( Robertson) RICH and not some 2 bit banker sitting in
-20 degree weather holding loans of feeder cattle.

Soapweed

Reaction score
kolanuraven said:
Sandhusker said:

He may be a preacher....but the old bugger is smart. He knows which side his bread can be buttered on.

Sandhusker is smart enough to have a nice climate-controlled office job while he holds those cattle loans. I am the poor sucker out in the minus twenty degree weather feeding those mortgaged cattle. :roll: :wink: :cry: :oops: 8) 8) :)

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Soapweed said:
kolanuraven said:
Sandhusker said:

Sandhusker is smart enough to have a nice climate-controlled office job while he holds those cattle loans. I am the poor sucker out in the minus twenty degree weather feeding those mortgaged cattle. :roll: :wink: :cry: :oops: 8) 8) :)

Well then...looks like you should've gone to 2 bit Banker School then, huh??? :wink:

A

Anonymous

Not to knock anyone on here personally- but the other day I read an article where Bankers, investment brokers, and loan officers were back up on the top of the "most distrusted" list right in there with politicians, used car salesmen and attorneys....
They said it was the first time banks had made the list since the Great Depression....

Sandhusker

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:
Not to knock anyone on here personally- but the other day I read an article where Bankers, investment brokers, and loan officers were back up on the top of the "most distrusted" list right in there with politicians, used car salesmen and attorneys....
They said it was the first time banks had made the list since the Great Depression....

So what was the purpose of quoting Pat Robertson?

A

Anonymous

Sandhusker said:
Oldtimer said:

So what was the purpose of quoting Pat Robertson?
Pat Robertson is "remarkably pleased" with President-elect Barack Obama, the conservative leader told CNN’s Suzanne Malveaux – and believes President Bush’s administration has not dealt with the nation’s economic crisis in a “professional manner.”

“Well, it's hard to assess blame, but I, over the years — I hate to be critical, I mean I am a Republican, and this is the president of the party that I'm a member of — but I think we've had some serious goofs along the way,” he said on the Situation Room Tuesday.

Robertson said Tuesday he was optimistic about the incoming Obama administration. “I am remarkably pleased with Obama,” he told Malveaux. “I had grave misgivings about him. But so help me, he's come in forcefully, intelligently. He's picked a middle of the road cabinet. And so far, if he continues down this course, he has the makings of a great president. So, I'm very pleased so far.”

I just think its great so many of your cults leadership has seen the light with GW- and is so far singing high praises of Obama...Gives a fella hope that we may actually have someone in office that will want to work bipartisanly for the betterment of the country instead of mostly for himself and his rich cronies as GW has done.....

Sandhusker

Reaction score
You compare the guy to a whore, then hold up his opinion as an example? That's not real consistent.

Cal

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:
Some of you libs seem to like Pat Robertson when it's convenient, and totally discredit him as a whore otherwise....."Not to knock anyone on here personally"....Plllllease :roll:

hopalong

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:

You forgot to mention ex SHERIFFS of one horse counties, turned justice of peace, cut and pasters, frrom MOntana

A

Anonymous

Cal said:
Oldtimer said:
Some of you libs seem to like Pat Robertson when it's convenient, and totally discredit him as a whore otherwise....."Not to knock anyone on here personally"....Plllllease :roll:

So now you apparently think the bankers on this site fit the sterotype-eh :???: I can't say- as I never met any of them- but thought maybe folks didn't want to follow Kola's advice on becoming a 2 bit banker...

As for Robertson-I have little predisposition to liking the fellow-- but that is not surprising as I think many of leaders/spokesman of the party the Repubs cult have chosen in the past 10-20 years to follow, worship, and fearmonger for them are of lower standing than ladies of the evening....

Sandhusker

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:
Cal said:
Oldtimer said:

So now you apparently think the bankers on this site fit the sterotype-eh :???: I can't say- as I never met any of them- but thought maybe folks didn't want to follow Kola's advice on becoming a 2 bit banker...

As for Robertson-I have little predisposition to liking the fellow-- but that is not surprising as I think many of leaders/spokesman of the party the Repubs cult have chosen in the past 10-20 years to follow, worship, and fearmonger for them are of lower standing than ladies of the evening....

So then what was the purpose of bring a quote from somebody of such low standing?

A

Anonymous

Sandhusker said:
Oldtimer said:
Cal said:

So then what was the purpose of bring a quote from somebody of such low standing?

Just one more link in showing how disorganized and split the Repubs are...One of their leading Bible Thumper Fearmongers is out praising Obama because he knows their is noone in his party to suck up to anymore with any power....Repubs used to have principles- what ever happened to them :???:

Sandhusker

Reaction score
Well, if someone is in the same class as a whore and a fearmonger, they're not the person to listen to politically and their vote for Obama is actually a negetive vote.

A

Anonymous

Sandhusker said:
Well, if someone is in the same class as a whore and a fearmonger, they're not the person to listen to politically and their vote for Obama is actually a negetive vote.

Oh being the "good old boy" cultist he is- I'm sure he voted for McCain-- but he sure is pandering now... So much for Repub principles-eh :???:

Sandhusker

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:
Sandhusker said:

Oh being the "good old boy" cultist he is- I'm sure he voted for McCain-- but he sure is pandering now... So much for Repub principles-eh :???:

What about Liberal principles of bashing a man when you don't like what he says, but then holding that same individual up as an example when they say what you like?

A

Anonymous

Sandhusker said:
Oldtimer said:
Sandhusker said:

What about Liberal principles of bashing a man when you don't like what he says, but then holding that same individual up as an example when they say what you like?

I think if you look back at the first post- I didn't hold anyone up....Just put on the article...If it shows a disorganized and incompetent Repub party- so be it...If it shows pandering- so be it....Thats for you to decide on your own standing you give the man....

hopalong

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:
Sandhusker said:
Oldtimer said:

I think if you look back at the first post- I didn't hold anyone up....Just put on the article...If it shows a disorganized and incompetent Repub party- so be it...If it shows pandering- so be it....Thats for you to decide on your own standing you give the man....

Wriggle wriggle wriggle, can't show brilliance so you try to dazzle with BS :D :D
Any chance or thing to try and slam the adminstration and party!
SAD lonely old man.

Latest posts