• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pat Robertson makes terrorist statement

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redriver

Reaction score
Pat Robertson called for the assasination of Venezuela's leader, and should be tried and jailed for making terrorist threats. If Bush is serious about cracking down on threats to the US, he should start with this moron. It is these kinds of idiots and their stupid statements that stir anti-american sentiment. Put the jerk in the slammer for a while, maybe he'll think twice before opening his yap again.

Where are all the religious right fanatics? Don't you want to support your fellow american?

Especially when that country the "wanted", is president of, exports 10% of your oil supply, to you.

Maybe we should start at home with Jessie Jackson! That is he is a complete moron! Pat was wrong in making a public statement,,,,,,,,,but time will tell if it is a good idea???

"Good idea", I had a good idea once, I had a Royal Flush, but I thought it was a "good idea", not to tell the other players what I had, before I bet.

The liberal people/politicians/media all are having a conniption over the stupid comment Roberts made. They just can't stand that people in this country have the right of free speech, barring yelling "fire" in a crowded room. That right includes the right to make foolish or stupid statements, doesn't it?

Of course Roberts should have known such foolishness would be used by liberals, as they always do, to demean the USA and what we truly stand for, in the eyes of the rest of the world.

MRJ

So if he had suggested assassinating the US president instead of the Venezuelan one, that would have been freedom of speech too right? And he wouldn't have had the Secret Service dragging him in within a few hours for several days of interrogation?

DaleK said:
So if he had suggested assassinating the US president instead of the Venezuelan one, that would have been freedom of speech too right? And he wouldn't have had the Secret Service dragging him in within a few hours for several days of interrogation?

Actually there have been left wing kooks that have "suggested assassinating the US president", but you haven't heard about that...HAVE YOU????? We call that a double standard!!!!!!!!

redriver, what the hell do you care about stirring "anti-American sentiment"...don't like someone else in your sand box???? :p

rkaiser said:
And what is it that "America truely stands for"MRJ?

That is a good question. From what we've seen, America stands for interfering in the governments of other countries, murdering or overthrowing democratically elected leaders. America stands for invading other countries to steal their resources. America stands for stabbing their friends in the back until the once-great USofA is totally isolated.
With Russia, China, and Iran forming strong business ties, we won't have to worry much about what America stands for. America will be a backwater, isolated to the point of redundancy. It will be a second-world country.

I can't hardly blame small time for the language,redriver does ask for it.Why he feels the need to America bash is beyond me,dont accomplish nothing except hard feelings..............good luck

Hey people, this is getting way out of hand! I'm sure all of you have friends and if you really think about it, you can probably think of something about every one of them that irritates you or that you don't agree with, BUT you don't "throw out" the whole person for that one quality.

Although most Canadians have issues with some decisions made in the USA, eg. BSE border closure, I believe most people here (the ones I know anyway) really believe the USA to be Canada's greatest friend and that country IS our biggest trading partner.

Sure, there are problems, beef, softwood lumber, Irag etc. I, for one, don't want to scrap the entire friendship over this. I believe we can work together (if possible ), or separately (if necessary) to resolve these issues and still be good friends!

Haymaker so bashing another another country is wrong and might cause hard feelings-you hypocritical old toad that's exactly what you do to Canada post after post.

Northern Rancher said:
Haymaker so bashing another another country is wrong and might cause hard feelings-you hypocritical old toad that's exactly what you do to Canada post after post.

Post one of them you lieing old fart.............good luck PS I have stated repeatedly I like canuckle heads,except for bitter vindictive ones like you.

Latest posts