• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pat Robertson--OK to divorce Alzheimers Spouse...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

oldtimer wrote

No Tam- I do not believe Robertson represents all conservatives--- but that there is a huge conservative following of some of his nutcase thinking- who live and dwell upon his every word....And since he says it in the name of religion- they'll believe every word he says...

Kinda like your belief in obammmmaa
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Oldtimer said:
No Tam- I do not believe Robertson represents all conservatives--- but that there is a huge conservative following of some of his nutcase thinking- who live and dwell upon his every word....And since he says it in the name of religion- they'll believe every word he says...

Then you can surely name a half dozen on Ranchers follow him like you say.

Why would a conservative follow the liberal thinking of Robertson?

Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:

Then you can surely name a half dozen on Ranchers follow him like you say.

Why would a conservative follow the liberal thinking of Robertson?

that was an intriguing thought Larry, so I did a search on here, it apperas that oldtimer posts more about Pat Robertson ( just like this thread) than anyones else! From this I conclude ot must read and follow robertson much more closely than does anyone else on this site. So does that mean robertson has, indeed then, a leftwingnut following instead of rightwing as ot claimed?

Latest posts