• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

PATRIOTS vs BRONCOS WHO'S GONNA WIN?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
The love of my life has decided to root for the Patriots. Me, coming from Colorado, have always been a Broncos fan, yes, even when Elway was quarterback.

The reason I'm here is I KNOW TTB is ROOTING for the BRONCOS with me!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

watching the game right now and am listening to the hubby scream at the t.v.....as though they could hear him :roll: He is a dyed in the wool bronco fan and is not all too happy with the officiating right now!! As for me, though......GO SEAHAWKS!!! Yup, I like the underdogs!! :wink:

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Broncos won!!!! 27-13!!!! It was a great game, two major plays by both teams - WOW!!!!! YIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D :D 8) 8) :nod: :nod: :clap: :clap: :D

TTB - WHERE ARE YOU???????????????

Oh, yeah, I forgot. You are at the Denver Stock Show!!! Hope you have a great time!!

ranchwife said:
watching the game right now and am listening to the hubby scream at the t.v.....as though they could hear him :roll: He is a dyed in the wool bronco fan and is not all too happy with the officiating right now!! As for me, though......GO SEAHAWKS!!! Yup, I like the underdogs!! :wink:

Wouldn't it be something to have a Seahawks- Broncos Superbowl :D ....I'd give up my loyalty to the old black and blue Division and the Bears if that could happen......

Oldtimer said:
ranchwife said:

Wouldn't it be something to have a Seahawks- Broncos Superbowl :D ....I'd give up my loyalty to the old black and blue Division and the Bears if that could happen......

Party at the Croy house if the broncos end up playing (and, of course, ULTIMATELY LOSING!!! :wink: ) to the Seahawks!!! :D :D .....oooops....I hate it when the hubby catches me typing and says "hahahaha...you are not funny!!" :eek:

montana cowgurl said:
i...cant...belive....the patriots....lost!!!! :cry:

I have a hankey for ya, cowgurl....but, you have to come to my place to get it!!!! Geeeee, then you would have to stay and visit and bring your folks with ya :eek: :eek: :wink: :wink:

Juan said:
Hanta Yo........

"Even when Elway was quarteback"??????????????? :mad:

I've been a loyal fan of the Broncos for 34 years. I said the Broncos, not "Elway" (and the Broncos). Made me sad they kind of lost their "team" when Elway was put in front of the team. :cry: :( :( :cry:

'

Hubby is so excited he doesn't know what to do with himself! He likes Seattle, Denver, and Pittsburg - so he's sure of having at least one team in the Superbowl :p I wonder if TTB had tickets for the game?

Nicky said:
Hubby is so excited he doesn't know what to do with himself! He likes Seattle, Denver, and Pittsburg - so he's sure of having at least one team in the Superbowl :p I wonder if TTB had tickets for the game?

Oh, Nicky...I've never even been to a Broncos game :cry: :cry: :cry:

Geez the Superbowl would just rock, but my beloved Broncos have to make it past the Steelers, a team I have a great deal of respect for, and according to Denver news, the Broncos do too.

I was in Denver for the Stock Show over the weekend. The place was just rockin'!!! We were in the bar Saturday night with some other Red Angus breeders and college livestock coaches...they were just being rotten!!! Heckling me, and even acting like sw and cheering for the Patriots...but in the end they saw the error of their ways (or maybe just got on the winning bus :wink: ) and cheered for the Broncs...

This weekend will be a tremendous game....

The Stock Show was great...a yearling Red Angus bull brought $77500 :shock: and I just heard that the heifers averaged around $10,000...amazing...

I got to meet Red Robin (didn't get to visit enough RR,) and some of Faster Horses neighbors, and one of Big Muddy's and Miss Tam's neighbors and got to see neighbor and friend BRG and Mrs BRG too.

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Latest posts