• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Patty once again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
My pups name is Patty. We say when she is good she is Peppermint Patty. When she is bad she is Cow Patty. This morning she is skunk stinky Patty. I was out in the corral. I heard her barking in the barn. I hollered at her figuring she was barking at one of the cats. When she came out she had a certain aroma to her. It must have been one of those black cats with a stripe down its back. So she got a bath with skunk be gone. I don't know which one of us got the wettest.

PA023052.JPG

Paint a big white stripe down her back, that will fool the polecats. I must say you are tougher than me to be able to shampoo her without both nostrils stuffed with cotton balls. :LOL:

Paint a big white stripe down her back, that will fool the polecats. I must say you are tougher than me to be able to shampoo her without both nostrils stuffed with cotton balls. :LOL:
I ran a long line coyote trap line for about 10 years in the 70's and 80's. Want to know how many skunks you catch when you have a couple hundred coyote traps set? As long as I am not directly hit by it the smell doesn't bother me much. She got sprayed at 7:00 in the morning. It was 39 degrees out. She got her bath about 1:00 so it had warmed up and she aired out some.

I ran a long line coyote trap line for about 10 years in the 70's and 80's. Want to know how many skunks you catch when you have a couple hundred coyote traps set? As long as I am not directly hit by it the smell doesn't bother me much. She got sprayed at 7:00 in the morning. It was 39 degrees out. She got her bath about 1:00 so it had warmed up and she aired out some.
how many skunks??,,,,,

Latest posts