• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pelini pulls one on the team

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandhusker

Reaction score
http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/showthread.php?50488-Funny-Video-Coach-Pelini-Movie-Night-Phone-Prank..

Next time Pelini acts angry in an attempt to motivate his players they're going to wonder if it's real or not? :roll:

Mike said:
Next time Pelini acts angry in an attempt to motivate his players they're going to wonder if it's real or not? :roll:

Yeeeeaaahh, you think a player is going to take that chance and call a bluff?

This wasn't a motivation deal, it was a simple prank. It shows you that Pelini has a lighter side. One of the reasons that, despite what ill-informed sports writers say, his players love him.

that coot won the big 12 last year, and was one game away from a shot at a national title.... Pelini backed into the Big ten title game, and was left with his pants down after a 70 point drubbing.

Snyder gets more out of the players that are over looked by others than Pelini does with his 4 Star recruits..... given a choice, I think most would want Snyder at the helm than Bozo

3 M L & C said:
loomixguy said:
jigs said:
he is a dick. he will be gone in 4 years or less

Snyder is a coot. Will he be around in 4 years or less? :lol:

You got to admit that was pretty funny jigs. :D

the only thing funny about Loomix is how he denies doinking my cousin Mary.... LOL

jigs said:
3 M L & C said:
loomixguy said:
Snyder is a coot. Will he be around in 4 years or less? :lol:

You got to admit that was pretty funny jigs. :D

the only thing funny about Loomix is how he denies doinking my cousin Mary.... LOL

Now Jigsy, you know I'm on the Asian diet. Besides, I'm not follically challenged enough to get her attention. She must have a thing for cue balls. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the reason she lives over there, is cause she is the re-incarnation of the Webster county claim-to-fame...Willa Cather !!!!

I have not reached the full scope of the Delka hairline, but I sure as hell got a full genetic dose of the famous "Delka Shorthorn" !!

Fear not.....your hairline will soon start near the back of your shirt collar! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for your "shorthorn", you're on your own, pal! :!:

there is a LOT of magic left in my shorthorn!

I just gotta shake the wand a lot more to activate it!!

jigs said:
there is a LOT of magic left in my shorthorn!

I just gotta shake the wand a lot more to activate it!!

So what you are really saying is that your Atomic Wand has been decommissioned. Your bride is no doubt thankful. :)

you would be wrong.... she spent the weekend sewing a cape for the Shorthorn....she said if it was gonna preform like superman, then it ought to dress like superman..... the problem is, when it is not in use, I got to dress it like Clark Kent, and I still have not found a pair of glasses to fit !!

Latest posts