• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pendleton Roundup

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Happytrails91

Reaction score
We are planning on attending the Pendleton Roundup this September. My wife and I and another couple. We live in Alberta and it will be our first time there. Any advice or stories from fellow netters would be welcome. We are in the grandparent demographic, love horses and stock and rodeo. TIA for any replies. HT

Do not miss the parade. I think they have 2, one is motorized and the other is livestock. It was really, really hot the time we were there, so be aware of that. Our seats were up high and the sun came through the back and it was miserable. Other than that, you will have a great time in the ole' town!!

We're still on course for the roundup but we reserved a RV space that we now won't be able to use. It's at Sun Ridge School. So if anybody on here wants it please reply and we will try to transfer it to you. Only charge might be a beer and some bull. Ed

My sister went for the first time. I Love and appreciate the Roundup when I can go. Great chance to see lots of people I know and I appreciate the tradition...

She wasn't prepared for the 4 hour show though... She didn't like it nearly as much.

Latest posts