• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Persecution of Christians near Genocidal Levels

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Traveler

Reaction score
Not like this is anything new.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/christian-persecution-close-to-genocide-levels-largely-ignored-due-to-political-correctness-report

Some of you folks might like this map - not certain I have put it up before or not - it tracks terror attack.

748 attacks this year so far.

3,360 deaths to date.

It is updated almost immediately. My working group uses this one in order to see what the public sees.

Best to all.

https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

Priorities.

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2019/05/11/pope-urges-young-people-hear-anguished-plea-earth/

Another attack on a Christian church.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/catholic-church-attack-burkina-faso-priest-killed

Notice the silence from the western folks and most of the media?

New Zealand is still wearing head coverings over their attack on islam.

Seems the west has surrendered and it will only get worse.

Broke Cowboy said:

Muslims burned another church. Pope probably worried about the carbon footprint......and offered to wash their feet.

Traveler said:
Broke Cowboy said:

Muslims burned another church. Pope probably worried about the carbon footprint......and offered to wash their feet.

Damn sure didn't hear a word out of the protestants of the world except to make fun of those affected.

Nice attempt at a false argument.

The Pope is a POS. But that hasn't kept people of numerous faiths from hurting for those attacked.

What's worse than a false argument is someone that would apologize for him while good people are further harmed by his actions.

TexasBred said:
Damn sure didn't hear a word out of the Catholic hierarchy of the world except to make fun of those affected.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

https://apnews.com/dc843537a0f2496490544cad484cd88e?utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:
Damn sure didn't hear a word out of the Catholic hierarchy of the world except to make fun of those affected.

https://apnews.com/dc843537a0f2496490544cad484cd88e?utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

And then a protestant pastor raped his own daughter for years: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pastor+raped+daughter+for+years&view=detail&mid=33E1651DBE521E9D01D033E1651DBE521E9D01D0&FORM=VIRE

iwannabeacowboy said:

The Pope is a POS. But that hasn't kept people of numerous faiths from hurting for those attacked.

What's worse than a false argument is someone that would apologize for him while good people are further harmed by his actions.

Show me the hurt the other faiths have?? Certainly haven't heard anything about it. Hope you took time to notice that a huge majority of these attacks are always on Catholics. The only once willing to put their life on the line to spread the gospel even in muslim countries.

TexasBred said:
iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:

And then a protestant pastor raped his own daughter for years: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pastor+raped+daughter+for+years&view=detail&mid=33E1651DBE521E9D01D033E1651DBE521E9D01D0&FORM=VIRE

That's your response? You think that some other POS raping kids give the Catholic hierarchy a pass?

The only correct answer is to want them all outed and jailed.

Instead, you continue to deflect and defend the hiding of pedophilia.

You are one sick son of a b!tch!

TexasBred said:
iwannabeacowboy said:

Show me the hurt the other faiths have?? Certainly haven't heard anything about it. Hope you took time to notice that a huge majority of these attacks are always on Catholics. The only once willing to put their life on the line to spread the gospel even in muslim countries.

Yeah, christians are never persecuted..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

You lost all credibility with your continued defense of kid rapers. Makes me really wonder about what you are all about.

iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:
iwannabeacowboy said:

You lost all credibility with your continued defense of kid rapers. Makes me really wonder about what you are all about.

One single case is too many cowboy but at least I recognize that the catholic priesthood doesn't have a monopoly on producing pedophiles. Actually they're a distant second. Once you accept this at least you'll have a semblance of credibility and some besides me might start actually reading and responding to your posts. To quote Broke Cowboy "Notice the silence from the western folks and most of the media?"

iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:
iwannabeacowboy said:

Good try but Catholics are Christians. Actually the very first Christians. :nod:

TexasBred said:
iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:

Good try but Catholics are Christians. Actually the very first Christians. :nod:

Lolol.... So all the believers in the new testament were Catholics? Lololol!

TexasBred said:
iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:

One single case is too many cowboy but at least I recognize that the catholic priesthood doesn't have a monopoly on producing pedophiles. Actually they're a distant second. Once you accept this at least you'll have a semblance of credibility and some besides me might start actually reading and responding to your posts. To quote Broke Cowboy "Notice the silence from the western folks and most of the media?"

Pedo apologist, you still are trying to justify and deflect. Looks like you have a serious problem if you can't just look at any pedophile and say firmly, that is evil and cannot be allowed to continue. For the 100th time, I've denounced them all. Nothing more need be said on my end.

And attempts at peer pressure never worked on me, much less now and especially at how horrible of a job you have done. I will continue to speak my mind. You can either choose to ignore, or reply. Otherwise, you wont silence me, and you can kiss my @ss.

Oh, and don't attempt to invoke Broke Cowboy's posts in an attempt to give yourself credibility. He's never attempted to justify kid raping like you, and he called out the unusual promotion to office of this Jesuit Pope.

iwannabeacowboy said:
TexasBred said:
iwannabeacowboy said:

Pedo apologist, you still are trying to justify and deflect. Looks like you have a serious problem if you can't just look at any pedophile and say firmly, that is evil and cannot be allowed to continue. For the 100th time, I've denounced them all. Nothing more need be said on my end.

And attempts at peer pressure never worked on me, much less now and especially at how horrible of a job you have done. I will continue to speak my mind. You can either choose to ignore, or reply. Otherwise, you wont silence me, and you can kiss my @ss.

Oh, and don't attempt to invoke Broke Cowboy's posts in an attempt to give yourself credibility. He's never attempted to justify kid raping like you, and he called out the unusual promotion to office of this Jesuit Pope.
My my my. Such a stupid man. How in the world can I kiss your ass when you've got your head up it

Latest posts