• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Phil Robertson

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DustDevil

Reaction score
If you ask Phil Robertson his opinion, you know you're going to get a truthful, unvarnished, genuine answer. I haven't heard Phil say he's going out to burn down people's houses or stone them to death because of their "life-style choice", but that homosexuality is a sin and like any other sin, needs God's forgiveness. I know Phil Robertson is strong in character and faith, and I'm sure he's up to weathering the storm, so everyone, please keep him in your prayers. God bless Mr. Phil Robertson. I hope and pray there will be more like him to stand in the gap.

Unfortunately, GLAAD, Queer Nation, and many other like-minded organizations will be going after the sponsors of Duck Dynasty to try to get them to pull their advertising. That means then, that A&E will be pressured to pull the show from their lineup.

I hope A&E and Duck Dynasty can withstand the onslaught.

I think the Robertsons are a hoot.

Tom in TN

My wife bought me Phil's book...Happy Happy Happy I read it, and read it again right after. I recommend each of you to read this book. very moving and insightful book.

So much for the leftwingernut s say they advocate freedom of speech

Oh unless it freedom of speech they want. Hypocrites

I would not be real surprised to see duck dynasty to tell A&E to go screw themselves and refuse to film any more shows.

We can always hope someone in this country shows some gumption.

I see the tolerant left is doing their best to stop free speech.

One good thing about it, Phil won't give two craps what they do or what they say.

I heard that A&E asked them to stop the final scene of the show where they pray over their supper and Thank God for all they have and Phil said no prayer no show. A&E folded and the praying stayed. It is hard to argue with record setting ratings. :wink:

He's just a reality show/TV actor guy ( like Reagan was)...he's NOT a prophet!

Their show is getting a bit silly and sanctimonious anyway....their time is up.

Hollyweird and the left are all about diversity and tolerance.....just as long as you agree with them.

Latest posts