• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Photo Gallery

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks said:
Tried to send a post card to "OUTSIDE" person and got this message

Happy New Year

None (user not found),
Ranchers.net is just setting up a "Picture Card" program This is my first card and maybe theirs I\'ll be thinking of you this week-end

OldDog/NewTricks

I copyed and and pasted it to my eMail and the card looks like it went.

When you send a picture as an e-card, you have two options.
1. Send to an email address
2. Send to a member

Don't try to use both at the same time.

I received your test "Report Bad Picture". Thanks! :D

I keep getting error on the page on the tray next to the e. Do I need to link from photobucket? I have been trying to upload from computer.

It's designed to upload photos from your computer. The only requirements are that it is less than 3000 pixels wide (that's really huge) and its a .jpg, .jpeg or .png file (nearly all photographs are).

You can also upload from a URL on the 'net if it's already posted on a site like PhotoBucket.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Can the pictures in the gallery be uploaded onto a message here in the forum?

Lilly,
I clicked the copy image location. Brought it here and clicked the IMG pasted the pic location and hit IMG again.
It is the same size here as it is in the gallery.
IMG_2014.jpg

cert said:
the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Can the pictures in the gallery be uploaded onto a message here in the forum?

Lilly,
I clicked the copy image location. Brought it here and clicked the IMG pasted the pic location and hit IMG again.
It is the same size here as it is in the gallery.
IMG_2014.jpg

cert, as I posted over in the gallery, that looks like one HAPPY :lol: DOG--love her/him!!! This new gallery is so cool, thanks Macon for all the hard work getting it up and running!

New Years Cheers!!!

TTB

Macon,

I remember when you first changed this site, you got a lot of flack. I like the fact that I can stay away from some of the more heated parts of this forum where folks seem to enjoy wallerin in the mud. It is great what you have done.

Well, I think the new members photo album is absolutley great!!!!!

I enjoy Soaps story pics tremndously, and these other photo's help us with a little more insight into thoose we share with,

Gotta say, Great job Macon,

PPRM

Thanks Macon for all your help. The way I am getting pics to post is to fill out everything and make sure they are optimized for the web. But it works THANKS

oh boy, somethin new fer me to learn how to do :shock: (postin pic here from there) not tonight, my brains frazzled, been barrel racin all day long, was somewhere around 385 entrys , left em not knowin if Amanda is in the money or not, but she should be, she ran a 17.313 in a bigggg arena, and the payout total for today is over 14,000 big ones.

We'll find out tomorrow mornin, friend of ours was stayin till it's over, and said she'd pick up the check if she wins anything. I"m sure Amanda'll be up bright and early waitin to make that phone call. :D

It's a 5D Barrel race, she entered the Open and the Youth, carried over her time from the Open. When we left last night they were saying that they were payin Each D down to 14th place, but there were still people comin in and entering when we left. Wished last night after I realized just how many were there, that I'd takin my camera up on top of the trailer and got a shot of the parkin lot.....lol was horsetrailers as far as you could see.

UPDATE:
Ok she found out whila go how much she won. $53.00 she placed 10th in the 5th D. Not bad placing, when there's that many contestants. 385 when we left last night that were entered, and their phones were ringin off the wall with people sayin they were on their way.
More than anything its good experience for her, and meeting lots of people. Fastest run was a 15.2. Amanda ran 17.313, boy what shavin off a couple seconds will do for ya.
I'm very proud of her, she's doin really well, and has a great attitude. Had several older barrel racers come up to me, and said they'd talked to her off and on throughout the day, (people I did not know) and tell me what a great kid she is, and that she's got such a wonderful outlook on life. That just will make yer whole day to get a complement on yer kid like that!!!!

Well, Lilly, at least you understand there are more important things than winning!! How neat that you received those wonderful compliments. However, that is an excellent showing out many entries.
In barrel racing, hundreths of a second can make a huge difference.

We have dear friend who trains barrel horses at Aubrey, Texas and our daughter was involved in Jr., High School and College Rodeo. I put on some WPRA Barrel Races here in Montana and some of my good friends are Barrel Racers. I never could ride that good and loving horses the way I do, I was happy to be on the work end of things. Anything to be involved, ya know. :nod:

BTW, here is a joke about Barrel Racers:

Do you know what Barrel Racers use for birth control?

Their personalities. :wink:

Latest posts