• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pics from ireland

NUFFIELD

Reaction score

[/IMG]

Silver

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. It's beautiful there, makes me realize I have to get over there someday to finally see the farm that's still in the family after these many generations.

RSL

Reaction score
Very nice. Cows look good and green is the colour of Ireland.

Soapweed

Reaction score
Green and pretty, just like I have always imagined Ireland to be. The cattle are of high quality and in great condition. Thanks for the pictures.
If you have any photographs you've taken of leprechauns, they would be fun to see. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Soapweed said:
Green and pretty, just like I have always imagined Ireland to be. The cattle are of high quality and in great condition. Thanks for the pictures.
If you have any photographs you've taken of leprechauns, they would be fun to see. :wink:

Soap if you look real close in the first picture you can see a troll under the bridge. :D :D

NUFFIELD

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind comments. Ihave finally sorted myself re putting up photos. I really enjoy your photos too.I have learnt a lot about ranching on here.
The heifer with the white head in the last photo has since been killed.She killed out at 598 lbs and made $1264. She was 14 months old. How would that compare with your prices?

Soapweed

Reaction score
NUFFIELD said:
Thank you for your kind comments. Ihave finally sorted myself re putting up photos. I really enjoy your photos too.I have learnt a lot about ranching on here.
The heifer with the white head in the last photo has since been killed.She killed out at 598 lbs and made $1264. She was 14 months old. How would that compare with your prices?

Getting $1264 for a 14-month-old heifer is real good. As nice as they are, I'd have probably turned in a bull and made cows out of them.

NUFFIELD

Reaction score
your right soap. just sold that one as she was not as quiet as the others.
we did ai on the rest and hope they are in calf.

Latest posts