• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pics from saturday

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
I was traveling to a steer show and stopped to snap a few quick shots. The road I was on doesn't allow for "gaukers". It is hilly and curvey and narrow. Straight up on one side and straight down on the other, no guard rails or shoulder. Slip off the white line and it is bye-bye rig.

Prettiest place in Jefferson county. I have always like this place...would love to own it someday.
IMG_23721.jpg

Some contour farming
IMG_23722.jpg

Covered bridge at the entrance of the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. Almost fell in getting this one. :shock:
IMG_2293.jpg

Couple of my calves in the weaning pen with some green grass and fall colors
IMG_2382.jpg

Nice pics, thanks :) The fall colors are unbelievable :!: :!: Post some more of those if you have them. We get a little color in the creek bottoms but nothin like you have. You should make a calendar :p

The farm in the top pics is south east of me yet and they havn't had a frost as of yet. They are a bit warmer for temp too. Here are some fall colors from last year.
I'll have to look for the rest of them.
thrurock.jpg

farfancy.jpg

Looks like prosperous country.........unfortunately I don't think I'd know how to operate under such favourable conditions! :wink:

Seriously: It's great seeing pictures of all the different areas.....keep em coming!

Latest posts