• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Picture of a heifer I raised . . .

Help Support Ranchers.net:

heluvaranch

Reaction score
She is out of our oldest cow who will be 11 next year and keeps doing a great job! Im pretty proud of her. I dont very often get to see any of my heifers all clipped and cleaned up so its something a little different. If anyone is looking for a show heifer email me! :wink:

leftprofiletotal1.jpg

Thanks BMR, we had her consigned to a sale but brought her home. I had about a dozen people tell me that if I had her fatter she would have sold better but I just cant justify it and I HATE seeing this females obese. There were cattle there this weekend that could hardly walk. Always interesting. :shock:

Justin, she is sired by Tc Total 410 and out of a Krugerand of Donamere 490 cow. I wish I was still showing because I think this heifer has a lot of good parts. She also isnt obese in the photo but still has the parts that will make her a cow later on. IMO.lol

H, she was born 2/13/09. She posts a 77lb birth weight with a 668 actual weaning weight right off of the cow with just grass and milk.

Latest posts