• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Picture of bin Laden dead

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Here's a supposed picture of bin Laden dead, from a Pakistani video news report,
"the first pictures of Osama Bin Laden dead"

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/osama-bin-laden-dead-killed-by-us-in-pak-shot-in-the-head-102741

....but the picture first showed up on the internet a couple of weeks ago.

Warning, graphic (pictures at links)

Years of Deceit: United States Openly Admits Bin Laden Long Dead
Posted: April 15, 2011 by Rob in US News, War on Terror

Gordon Duff
Sovereign Independent
April 15, 2011

http://thenewsbomb.com/2011/04/15/years-of-deceit-united-states-openly-admits-bin-laden-long-dead/

UPDATED 12:33 a.m.: AP retracts photo purporting to show Osama bin Laden's dead body
Posted: 05/01/2011 11:14:26 PM PDT

The Associated Press has retracted a photograph released late Sunday night purporting to show the dead body of terror mastermind Osama bin Laden.

AP announced that it cannot independently verify that the person in the photo is Osama bin Laden nor confirm the source.

Read more: http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_17972189#ixzz1LBBd6cJA

Are they going to mount him and hang him in the Oval Office or at least hang a framed picture? 10 years and billions of dollars later, there should be some kind of a momento...

Bin Laden has been dead since 2001. You will see that this is all for political gain by administration and prior to 10 year anniversary. Buried at sea? The photo is surely photo shopped.

People are running around like their team just won the super bowl. We have all lost with the patriot act and homeland security. Our freedoms have been taken so a few could make trillions off of the wars and oil.

okfarmer said:
Are they going to mount him and hang him in the Oval Office or at least hang a framed picture? 10 years and billions of dollars later, there should be some kind of a momento...

They need to do him like the English would do. Send his arms and legs to the four corners of the US to.

burial at sea... while the command would be tasked with not "desecrating" the corpse

It would be a great day for a large ham and egg breakfast, then dump him off the fantail with the galley trash... :lol:

MORONS....the body was dumped at sea to keep him from being pranced around and shown as a martyr....... If they buried him, someone would dig him up...... Let the bastard be fish food...who cares

once again, you are acting like morons...Bin Laden has been dead for almost 10 years. the photo all over the net and newspapers has already been proven a fake.

they release the fake birth certificate and then hit us with the dead osama...back to back....now, people have already forgotten obama released a fake birth certificate because they are so stupid with no proof dancing in the streets that osama is dead...

the only problem is osama was always working for our own cia. he had nothing to do with 9/11. was never wanted by FBI for 9/11 as there was no EVIDENCE against him per the FBI.

the picture floating around of him dead is a fake and was on the net over 2 years ago...

see this link:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-runs-fake-photo-to-illustrate-bin-laden-death-propaganda.html

How about this one Shamu? I've heard the guy on the left is responsible for all those contrails we see.

Bush_alien.jpg

shaumei said:
once again, you are acting like morons...Bin Laden has been dead for almost 10 years. the photo all over the net and newspapers has already been proven a fake.

they release the fake birth certificate and then hit us with the dead osama...back to back....now, people have already forgotten obama released a fake birth certificate because they are so stupid with no proof dancing in the streets that osama is dead...

the only problem is osama was always working for our own cia. he had nothing to do with 9/11. was never wanted by FBI for 9/11 as there was no EVIDENCE against him per the FBI.

Get off the bong.

now you can watch whitewing losing a debate here...he has to go to that card when he knows he is defeated....

no proof osama was killed by our navy seals and then they conveniently dumped his body at sea with islamic tradition?? give me a f...ing break...we have murdered over 1 million iraqi men women and children but are now concerned about islamic burial tradition...

no proof of his death by our navy seals...just trust your brainwashing tube on this one...

trillions of dollars spent to find this guy that most went to halliburton and they now want you to trust them on this one too??

do not be a moron....you are smarter than that

shaumei said:
now you can watch whitewing losing a debate here...he has to go to that card when he knows he is defeated....

no proof osama was killed by our navy seals and then they conveniently dumped his body at sea with islamic tradition?? give me a f...ing break...we have murdered over 1 million iraqi men women and children but are now concerned about islamic burial tradition...

no proof of his death by our navy seals...just trust your brainwashing tube on this one...

trillions of dollars spent to find this guy that most went to halliburton and they now want you to trust them on this one too??

do not be a moron....you are smarter than that

I told you numbnut, I was there. I saw him killed. Why won't you believe me?

shameui said: "the only problem is osama was always working for our own cia. he had nothing to do with 9/11. was never wanted by FBI for 9/11 as there was no EVIDENCE against him per the FBI."

But how about this: Looks to me like the FBI had him on their
most wanted list:

WASHINGTON – The FBI has updated its list of Most Wanted terrorists to note that Osama bin Laden is dead. Its website — with details about bin Laden and the $27 million being offered in rewards — now includes a large red-and-white "deceased" label atop bin Laden's photograph.

Nine other highly sought after terrorists are still included on the FBI's list, including bin Laden's deputy, Ayman Al-Zawahiri. The U.S. government also is offering a $25 million reward for information leading to his capture or conviction. Private groups had added $2 million in rewards on top of the $25 million bounty placed on bin Laden.

Bin Laden was killed in a gun battle with U.S. forces early Monday in Pakistan.

jingo2 said:
MORONS....the body was dumped at sea to keep him from being pranced around and shown as a martyr....... If they buried him, someone would dig him up...... Let the bastard be fish food...who cares

the only moron is YOU, Grow up and quit stuffing your bra, quit being a 12 yr old
kolo=jingo=lulu=allie

Faster horses said:
shameui said: "the only problem is osama was always working for our own cia. he had nothing to do with 9/11. was never wanted by FBI for 9/11 as there was no EVIDENCE against him per the FBI."

But how about this: Looks to me like the FBI had him on their
most wanted list:

WASHINGTON – The FBI has updated its list of Most Wanted terrorists to note that Osama bin Laden is dead. Its website — with details about bin Laden and the $27 million being offered in rewards — now includes a large red-and-white "deceased" label atop bin Laden's photograph.

Nine other highly sought after terrorists are still included on the FBI's list, including bin Laden's deputy, Ayman Al-Zawahiri. The U.S. government also is offering a $25 million reward for information leading to his capture or conviction. Private groups had added $2 million in rewards on top of the $25 million bounty placed on bin Laden.

Bin Laden was killed in a gun battle with U.S. forces early Monday in Pakistan.

learn how to read....he was NOT WANTED FOR 9/11... i never said he was not on the most wanted list....

shaumei said:
the picture floating around of him dead is a fake and was on the net over 2 years ago...

see this link:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-runs-fake-photo-to-illustrate-bin-laden-death-propaganda.html

did you figure that out reading my opening post? :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
shaumei said:

see this link:

did you figure that out reading my opening post? :lol:

i saw what you said but had seen the photo a long time ago...it is so obvious...just a joke really....

Latest posts