• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures from here

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sic 'em reds

Reaction score
Sorry if these are big, still learning photobucket

Moonshine499-1.jpg

My wife's mare

spanisha-2.jpg

Horse brand

836BullTruck012-1.jpg

Cow brand

Liltrial-1.jpg

Lil with a big gather, she'll have puppies the end of August

Liltrial3-1.jpg

Lil & Me

BJSeptember080245x7-1.jpg

My better half......& me

008-5-2-1.jpg

Sale heifer

006-2-2-1.jpg

Another sale heifer

32-2-1.jpg

Show steer prospect

83-1-2-1.jpg

Another show steer prospect

9107-1-1.jpg

Heifer bull, Image Maker x Focus; I'll be mad if I pull any calves???!!!!???

329-3-1-1.jpg

Upward x 6807, a little short spined, but.......

Someone asked a while ago about BC Matrix, here was our top bull by him this year.

92-1.jpg

Thanks Sic 'em, what do you call those brands? I especially like that Matrix bull at the end.

I like your brands. That horse brand will look really great on a horse.
Is that Bill Davis standing behind you and your wife? Kinda looks like him, but maybe not big enough. Bill is a big guy. He's the President of the AAA.
You won't pull any calves out of that heifer bull...I'd bet on that...unless
you have some BW in your cows.

Nice, stylish heifers. Thanks. Like your horses, too!

FH, that is Bill in the background. That picture is from a few years ago at a CAB dinner we went to in Idaho. He is a real nice guy, I have vististed a few times at a sale he comes over to each year.

Dylan, Lil is by a dog named Bart who is owned by John Rose in Three Forks, MT. Bart was bred by Boe Suhr out of Roundup. I've heard that Bart is a good, gritty type of dog, but have not ever seen him. She goes back to Riggs on her mothers side and is owned by a guy in Colorado, Chad Kalma.

More or less, she is goes back to Willie, Eric Wanman (ID), who is by Griz, LR Alexander (MO), and Hank, Glenn Guttridge (TX).

She has stepped up as my main dog. She has a good wide pattern on cattle, but comes in and gets the job done when needed. She works pairs really honest and doesn't cheat much.

She has been with a dog that is a direct grandson of Griz and his mom is a McCallum bred female. He is a real tough dog and has been trialed pretty successfully.

She should be due around the end of August if anyone is interested in a pup.

sic 'em reds said:
Dylan, Lil is by a dog named Bart who is owned by John Rose in Three Forks, MT. Bart was bred by Boe Suhr out of Roundup. I've heard that Bart is a good, gritty type of dog, but have not ever seen him. She goes back to Riggs on her mothers side and is owned by a guy in Colorado, Chad Kalma.

More or less, she is goes back to Willie, Eric Wanman (ID), who is by Griz, LR Alexander (MO), and Hank, Glenn Guttridge (TX).

She has stepped up as my main dog. She has a good wide pattern on cattle, but comes in and gets the job done when needed. She works pairs really honest and doesn't cheat much.

She has been with a dog that is a direct grandson of Griz and his mom is a McCallum bred female. He is a real tough dog and has been trialed pretty successfully.

She should be due around the end of August if anyone is interested in a pup.

A well bred dog!

How old is she?

Will she touch both ends?

How does she do working out of sight, and is she willing to go a distance to find stock?

She turned 4 in May. She will bite both ends and I have seen her bite at a front foot everyonce in awhile. Some guys say that is a big deal if they do that?

She's real good for going a ways off to find cattle. We have alot of marshy brushy ground that we run on and every once in a while she'll take off and come back with cows we couldn't see.

She has some quirks that annoy me sometimes. but they are far outweighed by the good thins she does.

sic 'em reds said:
She turned 4 in May. She will bite both ends and I have seen her bite at a front foot everyonce in awhile. Some guys say that is a big deal if they do that?

She's real good for going a ways off to find cattle. We have alot of marshy brushy ground that we run on and every once in a while she'll take off and come back with cows we couldn't see.

She has some quirks that annoy me sometimes. but they are far outweighed by the good thins she does.

I like the sounds of her!

All of them have their quirks!

enjoyed all of your pics.

the cattle brand reminds me of [ two a tee ] expression!

thanks for sharing

Yeah we call the one brand 2T and the other is an "a", so I just call it a Spanish to make it sound all fancy.

It's funny how us ugly people get hooked up with better looking spouses!!!!

sic 'em reds said:
Yeah we call the one brand 2T and the other is an "a", so I just call it a Spanish to make it sound all fancy.

It's funny how us ugly people get hooked up with better looking spouses!!!!

spanisha-2.jpg

Horse brand

836BullTruck012-1.jpg

Cow brand

If I had to call those brands in- I'd probably call the one a "running a" and the other is a "2 hanging T combined" ... A fellow from Loring that I went to college with has the same "a" brand on the right hip and thigh...Next time I see him I'll have to ask him what he calls his..

Hows your aunt Glenda doing?

Latest posts