• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures of a few of my calves!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

heluvaranch

Reaction score
This is the first time I have posted with pictures so I am hoping it will work!

The first two photos are of two bull calves that are by TC Franklin 619 and out of first calf heifers.
Franklinbullone.jpg

FranklinBullsix.jpg

This next one is a heifer that is by Connealy Power One and out of a Morgans DirectionsXVRD first calf heifer
PowerOneHeifer.jpg

This picture is of a heifer by TC Total 410 and out of my oldest cow! She is 10 this year and is finally showing her age. Up until now she has look like she has been stuck at 6 years old.
TotalHeiferProfile.jpg

This is anohter heifer by TC Total 410 out of a 7 year old VRD daughter.
totalheifernurse.jpg

Last is a Connealy Industry grandaughter that thinks she is a pet. I cant ever get a picture of her because she is in my pocket trying to get a scratch
SheriffHeifer.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look. Wish I could have gotten some more photos but daylight just doesnt give me any slack. :)

Success! Your pictures came through good for me. You calves look very nice... and so does your dry ground. Thanks for posting :D.

[What do you think of the Industry calves?]

The one heifer I couldnt get a photo of is actually by MSAR Sheriff that Vermilion Ranch purchased from Minert and Sons. Sheriff is by Industry. I really like this heifer. She isnt as feminine as I like but still a very nice heifer. Has a lot of depth and growth. I was incredibly suprised by her vigor. She literally hit the ground and stood up nursed and was walking around like a week old calf. I dont know if that came from the bull or the heifer but it was nice to see. I have been tossing around using the Industry bull this year on a few cows but cant find much information about him.

Thank you brush, I am sure happy with the calves this year. This is my 10th calf crop and is the best so far. Hopefully they just keep getting better. :D

WyomingRancher said:
Success! Your pictures came through good for me. You calves look very nice... and so does your dry ground. Thanks for posting :D.

After about 7 years of drought, I hesitate to say this, but I sure look forward to some dry ground. We have a winter weather advisory tonight and tomorrow again with 3-6" of snow predicted.

Nice looking calves, by the way!

I'm headed to Spearfish tomorrow to pick up my 14-year old grandson to come back to the ranch with me. I'm so excited...he hasn't been here
for awhile!!!

Anyway, Richard, I just checked the weather forcast for Spearfish and mine sounds a little better than yours--it says 1-2 inches, so let's just use mine. :shock: :p
Ok with you???????

Latest posts