• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Wonderful pictures as always, R A. Most of these are calendar cover material, both in subject matter and in the quality of the photo. You must have a really good camera, and you darn sure know how to use it. The sunset picture of the pond and the silhouette of your boy fishing are two photos that for sure need to be reproduced, framed, and sold. Maybe some company like Cabelas would pay big money for the privilege of using them. I think you have the talent to make a good living from just selling photographs, and your elite agricultural operation produces several varieties of animals to satisfy many different visual appetites. :) Keep up the good work; we all greatly enjoy what you share with us.

Soapweed said:
Wonderful pictures as always, R A. Most of these are calendar cover material, both in subject matter and in the quality of the photo. You must have a really good camera, and you darn sure know how to use it. The sunset picture of the pond and the silhouette of your boy fishing are two photos that for sure need to be reproduced, framed, and sold. Maybe some company like Cabelas would pay big money for the privilege of using them. I think you have the talent to make a good living from just selling photographs, and your elite agricultural operation produces several varieties of animals to satisfy many different visual appetites. :) Keep up the good work; we all greatly enjoy what you share with us.

:agree:
You do a stupendous :wink: job!!!

The colors in those photos are amazing. Just amazing.

Soapweed said:

Thank you! I appreciate it! These pics are a combination of my old chore Canon camera and my new Sony camera. I have just been pointing and shooting with the Sony and haven't unlocked all it can do yet. Yeah, :D , there's something going on out there all the time now that I can keep practicing taking pics of now... :D . I really enjoy this way of life!

I've been fighting my computer and finally just restored it back to the factory settings and re-did all of the updates agian. Going good the last couple days. I see that you have been posting some great photos and videos!!!!! Awesome stuff!

Faster horses said:
Soapweed said:

:agree:
You do a stupendous :wink: job!!!

The colors in those photos are amazing. Just amazing.

Thank you! :D Time for an eye appointment or new computer though... :D

gcreekrch said:
Looks like the work truck is mobile again.

Exceptional photography as always RA, thanks.

Thank you! It was, still kinda is....breaks went out... :D :D :D . I have never changed the brakes on anything, but am going to give it a go this afternoon. :D

I appreciate you all firing me up again awhile back! I was excepting defeat and was going to build back a cow at a time. I talked to a bank and can now keep all I want and keep truckin' building up a big a herd as I can.... :D

R A said:
gcreekrch said:

Thank you! It was, still kinda is....breaks went out... :D :D :D . I have never changed the brakes on anything, but am going to give it a go this afternoon. :D

I appreciate you all firing me up again awhile back! I was excepting defeat and was going to build back a cow at a time. I talked to a bank and can now keep all I want and keep truckin' building up a big a herd as I can.... :D

That's what is so good about this site. If there is something you don't know, someone here does!

Like a very successful rancher told me once, "you gotta keep turning over rocks." So nice that you turned over a rock and found a way to keep your cows! Good thing you shared selling your cows here or Denny wouldn't have posted his comment that started you looking for a different lender.

Great place, this is!! And that's because of the caring people that post here. :D

RA:
The photographs are exceptional. The color is realistic but the black-and-whites are art.
BTW, I don't know how recent these pictures are but it looks like you are escaping the torrential rains that other parts of Missouri are experiencing.

DB Cooper said:
RA:
The photographs are exceptional. The color is realistic but the black-and-whites are art.
BTW, I don't know how recent these pictures are but it looks like you are escaping the torrential rains that other parts of Missouri are experiencing.

Thank you! These photos are all from here lately....dry dry!!! I got lots of rain early on, then just stopped all together. I still have plenty of grass for now though. I'm on rural water and stuff doesn't seem to do well on it like the gardens and oak trees I've planted from seeds. I am working on being able to collect more rain water...the stuff I can water with the rain water I have collected off of roofs is just fine.

jodywy said:
something about a white face that just seems to make better picture

Thank you! I do love the white faces!

Thriftybaldy said:
Very nice! Thanks for your post.

Thank you! :D

PureCountry said:
Love the pics RA. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! :D

Faster horses said:
R A said:
gcreekrch said:

That's what is so good about this site. If there is something you don't know, someone here does!

Like a very successful rancher told me once, "you gotta keep turning over rocks." So nice that you turned over a rock and found a way to keep your cows! Good thing you shared selling your cows here or Denny wouldn't have posted his comment that started you looking for a different lender.

Great place, this is!! And that's because of the caring people that post here. :D

Yes, indeed!

R A "Not trying to be a smart a$$, but starting to think I am not safe and in danger everyday...''

Don't be paranoid. We all face danger every day...it's just that some of us never know it!!

Heck, you could kill yourself falling out of bed....... :D :D :D

I think walking in your socks would be better than what you are doing with
those tennis shoes.

They were tennis shoes, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen quite a few cowboy boots and tennis shoes sporting some good duct tape repair jobs to keep on going.

Looks like that might work for you, though you might not be able to get your foot out easily till enough 'fuzz' off your sock got stuck onto the tape!

Great photo's and fun to see the variety you have there.

mrj

Big Muddy rancher said:
I'd say wearing those shoe you are in danger of catching "TURF TOE" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

turf toe...lol. I've had turf toe when I played for the 49er's and then again attending the School of American Ballet..... :D :D :D :D

Faster horses said:
Don't be paranoid. We all face danger every day...it's just that some of us never know it!!

Heck, you could kill yourself falling out of bed....... :D :D :D

I think walking in your socks would be better than what you are doing with
those tennis shoes.

They were tennis shoes, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Mr. V": That was nice work. You took a big chance doing that.
Frank Drebin: Well, you take a big chance getting up in the morning, crossing the street, or sticking your face in a fan. :D :D :D

Lots of life left in those tennis shoes... :D .

mrj said:
I've seen quite a few cowboy boots and tennis shoes sporting some good duct tape repair jobs to keep on going.

Looks like that might work for you, though you might not be able to get your foot out easily till enough 'fuzz' off your sock got stuck onto the tape!

Great photo's and fun to see the variety you have there.

mrj

:D

I'm trying to be like Deets on Lonesome Dove and not quit on a garment just because it is showing a little age.... :D

Thanks! I very much enjoy taking care of animals and live for doing chores!!! ...and really want to know that my boys and family are eating a safe, healthy product! We just went the longest stretch of eating nothing but what has came off of our ground and it was great!

Latest posts