• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I finally figured out what the RA stood for. :?

Real Assortment. :D :D

What's in the picture with your gloved hand?

A pigs snout?

Is that little goat yelling Geronimo? :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
I finally figured out what the RA stood for. :?

Real Assortment. :D :D

What's in the picture with your gloved hand?

A pigs snout?

Is that little goat yelling Geronimo? :lol: :lol:

:D Hey, it's a good feeling to not need to buy an ounce of meat from the store these days!

That is the underneath part of a pony's hoof... :D I went around and picked all the packed snow out of the horses hooves one morning. I forgot a screw driver or hoof pick so I grabbed an old electric fence post and used it... :D ...not safe probably, but it worked.

He is yelling Geronimo!... :D I just had a set of twins, then triplets and then a single. I grafted a triplet to the single mother. To say baby goats like to have a good time is an understatement... :D I just laugh watching these little tikes!

Someday I'll have more exciting pics. I'm still working on having a team, more cows, packing salt with my mule and all that!

I'm coming into 2014 like a biting sow... :D (most peoples crawl or even backwards run, but good for me). got pics coming... :D example...2012 I aired up the front left tire on my M everyday during hay season. 2013 I aired up both front tires twice a day during hay season. 2014 I just got them suckers repaired and am ready for hayin'.... :D OH YEAH! Things are good!... :D

RA

I LOVE your pics... and your eclectic assortment of animals- where are you? If I am ever out your way I sure would love to call and arrange a visit.. and a cuddle with those kids!

What is the size of the goats when born? Are they miniatures or dwarf? Not much cuter than they are, nor, as I recall from earliest childhood, not many critters more curious and able to cause all kinds of trouble!!!!! At least on a par with human 'kids', I'm sure.

Thanks for the photo's and it's fun to see your enjoyment of the animals and your life. May it continue going well for you and yours.

mrj

gcreekrch said:
R A said:
Nicky said:
Awesome as usual :D Man those little goats are cute.

Thanks! I really enjoy the little buggers!

You might say you're e-nanny-amored with goats! :D

Thanks again RA, your livestock is very well cared for.

:D

The more goats I have the more bad luck and evil (and weeds) I can keep at bay.... :D

Hereford76 said:
Those pictures are awesome! Those calves look stout. One question - is there four holes in that skull?

Thank you! I can't imagine the calves from using good Hereford bulls like you have! There probably is... :oops: When I went out to do the deed, I found him laying down resting looking the other way. I put a few in him real quick to maybe make sure of less pain. I'm going to hang the skull up on a gateway deal on part of my new pens. I can't wait to have another horned Hereford!

Faster horses said:
Those baby goats are just too cute. Too bad they get on top of cars and such later in life........... :p :wink:

Thanks for the awesome pictures. I love seeing healthy critters and yours sure fit that bill. :D

:D Goats will be goats! Gotta channel their energy where you want it unleashed because it is always there with them!... :D

kelpies4me said:
RA

I LOVE your pics... and your eclectic assortment of animals- where are you? If I am ever out your way I sure would love to call and arrange a visit.. and a cuddle with those kids!

Thanks! I'm straight north of Kansas City not too far from the Iowa border. I'm redoing the whole place....house and all...everything within the perimeter fences. Going special right now for visitors is 3 goat cuddles for every 300 yards of fence built....hehe... :D

Latest posts