• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Plamegate's REAL Liar!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Los Angeles Times, no less!

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-boot2nov02,0,6326316.column?coll=la-news-comment-opinions

Mike said:
Los Angeles Times, no less!

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-boot2nov02,0,6326316.column?coll=la-news-comment-opinions

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. The LA Times, like most major papers, prints commentary from both sides of major issues.

But it's spin. It's the White House's only way to defend Libby, attack Joe Wilson and his wife. They have small twins; maybe the White House insult machine can come up with some way to insult their children?

And the major question here is why does the White House want to defend a proven liar? Whether he's guilty of a crime or not, Libby and Rove both outed a CIA agent. That the White House defends Libby, and Rove continues to sit at George W. Bush's right elbow speaks volumns about their credibility and honesty. Not to mention yours.

Joseph C. Wilson IV has retailed more whoppers than Burger King. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Intelligence Identities Protection Act, which makes it a crime in some circumstances to disclose the names of undercover CIA operatives. Among other problems, Plame doesn't seem to fit the act's definition of a "covert agent" — someone who "has within the last five years served outside the United States." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence later stated, in a bipartisan report, that evidence indicated it was Mrs. Wilson who "had suggested his name for the trip." By leaking this fact to the news media, Libby and other White House officials were merely setting the record straight — not, as Wilson would have it, punishing his Mata Hari wife.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The panel's report found that, far from discrediting the Iraq-Niger uranium link, Wilson actually provided fresh details about a 1999 meeting between Niger's prime minister and an Iraqi delegation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So much for the lies that led to war. What we're left with is the lies that led to the antiwar movement. Good thing for Wilson and his pals that deceiving the press and the public isn't a crime. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The leftists hat rack disappeared before they had a chance to hang their hat.

Back to the drawing board, or should I say leftist media.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A lot of gas for what? Trying to change the subject. You would like to make Joe Wilson the subject, but he's not. The Iraqi War is the subject and I'll try to keep this board focused on that. You didn't address the fact that Scooter Libby and Carl Rove, both best friends and top aides to the President of the United States of America, outed a CIA agent. Whether it meets the criteria of a crime or not, they did it for political purposes. You can't change the fact that George W. Bush, President of the United States of America, (the man who promised to put honesty and integrity back in the White House)is on record at least twice as saying he'd fire anyone in the White House found to be involved in leaking the identity of Valerie Plame. We know at least two people that were involved and Bush hasn't lived up to his promise.

So spin away, Passin' Gas. We'll all hold our noses and try not to laugh in your face.

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner as I was doin some passin_____, thinkin of you.

I just love the opposition to call me names.................just shows there arsenal is empty.........among other things.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

passin thru said:
Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner as I was doin some passin_____, thinkin of you.

I just love the opposition to call me names.................just shows there arsenal is empty.........among other things.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, no. That's a "nickname." Don't you know one of Bush's favorite people is called "turdblossom?" And Rumsfeld used to be "RumStud"?

Well I am sorry.......................... I didn't know you were one of "Bush's favorite people"

Gott a run I feel a dis coming on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somewhere I read that Libby/Cheney leaked Valerie Wilson's name not knowing she was CIA/undercover/secret operative..whatever.

Well....it was a secret is why they didn't know.....that's why they are called SPIES!!! Get it!!!

Geez....but did ya notice how not one leak...I mean not ONE came out from the office of the Prosecutor Fitzgearld....

Now that man can keep a secret...need more like him in DC for that fact alone.

It would be easy to keep a secret...................................if there was actually no secret in the first place..............................something to think about.

Latest posts