• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Play Nice

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Justin said:
the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
We'll try to keep all the toys inside the sandbox while your away.

or at least we'll try to keep the cats from trying to cover up H :lol: :p :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny...... I don't care who you are! :lol:

Silver said:
Justin said:
the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
We'll try to keep all the toys inside the sandbox while your away.

or at least we'll try to keep the cats from trying to cover up H :lol: :p :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny...... I don't care who you are! :lol:

I care who I am!!!! :mad: Don't encourage him Silver! :wink:

Northern, take care and God bless! I know it probably doesnt carry a lot of weight up there, but of an evenin' when me and God visit, I sure keep you and Cowhunter on the front burner. Thoughts and prayers pal! :D

Northern Rancher said:
I have to go for a Cat Scan and some more chemo so won't be on for awhile-if you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all lol.

Hang in there, NR!!!!!! My neice has been going through it for a while now. Currently on the radition treatment. She's doing fine! Hope all goes well for you!

Northern Rancher said:
I have to go for a Cat Scan and some more chemo so won't be on for awhile-if you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all lol.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Good luck NR!... prayers & best wishes to cowhunter, randiliana.

Oh, NR in reference to those nurses... remember keep you hands to yourself! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Good luck and best wishes NR. Best wishes to to all the other posters, or their family members, going through medical challenges as well. Those of us not suffering sometimes get so caught up in our lives we forget to be grateful for waking up healthy in the mornings.

Latest posts