• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Please, Highjack this Thread

Help Support Ranchers.net:

nr

Reaction score
I'm watching an old 1944 movie "To Have and Have Not" with Humphry Bogart because I'm too stiff to move out of my sofa tonight. The guy just bought gas for his boat and complained it cost 28 cents per gallon! Those were the days.

nonrancher said:
I'm watching an old 1944 movie "To Have and Have Not" with Humphry Bogart because I'm too stiff to move out of my sofa tonight. The guy just bought gas for his boat and complained it cost 28 cents per gallon! Those were the days.

How come so stiff?

working in the back yard? :)

nonrancher said:

Ok, I'll take the bait as I'm sitting on the floor in front of the tv with Fern the Corgi Dog and she's so sound asleep she's snoring like a Great Dane!!

Today when I filled up the truck, with reg. un leaded...it was $1.82 gallon.

gas still $1.98 here, but sure not gonna complain when it seems like just yesterday i was paying $4.09 a gallon!!! :shock:

Big Muddy rancher said:
nonrancher said:

How come so stiff?

working in the back yard? :)
studsrafters.jpg
[/img]
Shingle1.jpg
[/img]

Had to buy some farm diesel at the pump today as our tank ran out, $1.16 per litre. For you folks down south, multiply by 4.4 to get a gallon. That and 15 to 28 cent kill cows make quite a combination. :? :???:

nonrancher said:

Paid $2.799 for road diesel today, that's $1.90 below the high I saw in my neck of the woods.

Is that the movie where Walter Brennon keeps asking people "Was you ever stung my a dead bee?"

Latest posts