• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Please, ShamWow.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

shaumei said:
Twister

I believe you are not a moron but choose to be a coward as you are unable to handle the truth

If you can live a lie then there is no better country than here

since you have a need to call names..,.. and are really not far from where I live..

how about you stop on down and we settle the coward name calling?..

I think I can clear my calender to settle this little man...

Steve, some time ago I offered to buy shamfull coffee, would even fly in to do so so we could discuss some name calling face to face, and he failed to take a friendly offer from a 70 yr old man, kinda says a lot about his fortitude huh???

My offer still stands :wink: :wink:

Twister Frost said:
shaumei said:
Twister

I believe you are not a moron but choose to be a coward as you are unable to handle the truth

Well, first, you would have to show/speak the truth in order for me to be unable to handle it! I just happen to be right smack in the middle of having my students write research papers, and I really think you could use the handout on "what makes credible sources" and "where credible sources can be found." Another hint: blogspots/blogs are never credible nor reliable. Another hint: learn the difference between arguing a hypothesis and arguing a thesis. I cannot say that you have met the criteria for hypothesis; I can with certainty tell you that there is no way you have proven a thesis. Final hint: When asked a straight-forward question, you should at least try to give the impression of intelligence and character by answering the question, especially if the question is simplistic in nature. When you dodge and swivel and sway and sashay around an issue, it is you who gives the impression of cowardice. I live no lies; I valiantly submit to you that even for some of her faults, there is no better country than the USA. What about you, is there a better country than the USA for you?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths
The valiant never taste of death but once."
--WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

I always hated writing papers for English teachers. It was my worst class in college. I was very good at math and statistics. Things that required you to think beyond the words.

Thousands and thousands of Americans are leaving this country. Do some research on it. They are going to Costa Rica, Mexico, Ecuador, and Canada. I have spent a lot of time in Europe and Mexico. What I like about the Mexico and communist countries is they do not lie about what they are. What I hate about our country is our government. I love our Constitution but it is being used as toilet paper.

What I cannot understand is how someone that educates children can be living a lie.

You should know how to do research. I do not mean going to blogs etc. that is for newbies that are afraid of the truth. Buy books by people like Col. Donn de Grande Pre and others that have been there and seen how decisions are made. But videos made with conflicting views of your own and watch and listen. Then try to go over their claims by investigating them.

I spent hundreds of hours after voting for Bush two times to learn the truth. The truth is very ugly and involves thousands of people that are in the govt and media.

Try to call a radio station sometime and ask to discuss conflicting views on 9/11. they will not put you on the air. so, you have to lie to get on the air. then they call you a liar for doing that to get on the air. and of course cut you off mid sentence and call you crazy but refuse to discuss the issues.

why?

look at the reaction to the football player mendenhall this week. what is wrong with questioning the govt story when not one person was ever put on trial....just trust us...

now the obama birth certificate lie with the osama killing with ZERO PROOF.

i think if you still believe the official story you are either an idiot or a coward at this point 10 years into this. that is my belief.

shaumei said:
Twister Frost said:
shaumei said:
Twister

Well, first, you would have to show/speak the truth in order for me to be unable to handle it! I just happen to be right smack in the middle of having my students write research papers, and I really think you could use the handout on "what makes credible sources" and "where credible sources can be found." Another hint: blogspots/blogs are never credible nor reliable. Another hint: learn the difference between arguing a hypothesis and arguing a thesis. I cannot say that you have met the criteria for hypothesis; I can with certainty tell you that there is no way you have proven a thesis. Final hint: When asked a straight-forward question, you should at least try to give the impression of intelligence and character by answering the question, especially if the question is simplistic in nature. When you dodge and swivel and sway and sashay around an issue, it is you who gives the impression of cowardice. I live no lies; I valiantly submit to you that even for some of her faults, there is no better country than the USA. What about you, is there a better country than the USA for you?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths
The valiant never taste of death but once."
--WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

I always hated writing papers for English teachers. It was my worst class in college. I was very good at math and statistics. Things that required you to think beyond the words.

Thousands and thousands of Americans are leaving this country. Do some research on it. They are going to Costa Rica, Mexico, Ecuador, and Canada. I have spent a lot of time in Europe and Mexico. What I like about the Mexico and communist countries is they do not lie about what they are. What I hate about our country is our government. I love our Constitution but it is being used as toilet paper.

What I cannot understand is how someone that educates children can be living a lie.

You should know how to do research. I do not mean going to blogs etc. that is for newbies that are afraid of the truth. Buy books by people like Col. Donn de Grande Pre and others that have been there and seen how decisions are made. But videos made with conflicting views of your own and watch and listen. Then try to go over their claims by investigating them.

I spent hundreds of hours after voting for Bush two times to learn the truth. The truth is very ugly and involves thousands of people that are in the govt and media.

Try to call a radio station sometime and ask to discuss conflicting views on 9/11. they will not put you on the air. so, you have to lie to get on the air. then they call you a liar for doing that to get on the air. and of course cut you off mid sentence and call you crazy but refuse to discuss the issues.

why?

look at the reaction to the football player mendenhall this week. what is wrong with questioning the govt story when not one person was ever put on trial....just trust us...

now the obama birth certificate lie with the osama killing with ZERO PROOF.

i think if you still believe the official story you are either an idiot or a coward at this point 10 years into this. that is my belief.

I can fully understand why you would have hated writing papers for English teachers--we tend to have a very high standard of proof, something that seems out of your reach in the majority of your posts. You cannot bend the equation 2+2 and get any answer other than 4 in math---numbers must compute. Yet, you find it so hard to follow the same with the written word. As I stated, I am not living a lie---I live in reality, something that is also out of your reach. I cannot imagine the turmoil you must suffer each day trying to figure out if the sun really rises in the east or if your government is lying to you about that. I do not have time, nor will I make time, for people who consistently feel the need to question reality (fantasy literature was never on my list of likes). I will keep teaching the way I do, only I will certainly spend more time telling students how imperative it is that they cull information and sources that are useless.
Steve and Hopalong---coffee would be a very bad idea, as would meeting with this person. He/She is entitled to his/her beliefs, which I do respect; he/she just has not figured out how to respect the beliefs of others, something that no bean or time across a table will solve. But, Jigs could probably give his "Boys in Black" a jingle---they might enjoy sharing a cup of coffee with him!

Latest posts