• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Please, ShamWow.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
STFU and go someplace else where ID10T's such as yourself can slap each other on the back while recounting all your conspiracy theories. Then you can all help each other out with a reach-around.

PLEASE, just crawl back into your hole and play Dungeons & Dragons. You can be an Elf Lord or something......

Also there is no santa claus either

Sorry

If you want the lies then stick to fox news

But do not tell me to stfu just because you are some bitch coward

Whoa up here....I was told that posters here did not say things like STFU....

..and as for the ' back slappers'...seems to me that he's in the right place just not agreeing with your ' back slappin' theories though.

jingo2 said:

see what you started :? ... now you have the conservatives are using vulgar language... :?

jingo2 said:
..and as for the ' back slappers'...seems to me that he's in the right place just not agreeing with your ' back slappin' theories though.

so are you agreeing with him? :shock:

loomixguy said:
,... and go someplace else where ID10T's such as yourself can slap each other on the back while recounting all your conspiracy theories. Then you can all help each other out with a reach-around.

PLEASE, just crawl back into your hole and play Dungeons & Dragons. You can be an Elf Lord or something......

for as much as I want the board to be open to the many diverse ideas.. sometimes it is difficult to ignore the obnoxious disturbed few who challenge our principles..

but in Shampooie's case, I will try harder to just ignore him,, for he is one troubled little actor..

jingo2 said:

So you agree with shamuie, huh?

If I do or not is not the point here.

This cow candy salesman is not in charge here to tell some one to STFU... and thisposter has the right to believe what ever crap he wants to.

He can instigate stuff just as well as this hypocrite exposer person who puts more shite up here...you alsmot need hip waders to visit the site

Personally I would like for him to stay and debate. But then when he makes a claim I want to see solid evidence. I won't give him all day to make his case so his evidence better be good out of the gate. You can not close out someone who feels different about things. That is why I listen to a lot of liberal radio.

But jingo, you have an opinion on shamieu, tell us all about it. We'd like to know what your take is on all these conspiracy theories.

hehehehehe...think what you want, ShamWow.

Please expound on your theories about Marliyn Monroe, Hitler, J. Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, and Charles Manson...if you will......

And KooKooKatchoo, you can......well you know what you can do, too.

jingo2 said:

thank you Jingo....I actually like the people on this forum. we are ranchers...yes, i am a rancher too...i have been ranching since i was 5 years old with my family and now on my own...

my family paid the price for me to say whatever i want about this illegal govt we now have....my family has been in texas over 150 years with land in the same family that long...not many can say that anymore...

I love this country...I only want to educate and deprogram people. You are programmed to believe what you believe by a lying press. Research Project Mockingbird.

Definition of SHAM

1: a trick that deludes : hoax <feared that the deal was a sham>

2: cheap falseness : hypocrisy <saw through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of the empty pageant — Oscar Wilde>

3: an ornamental covering for a pillow

4: an imitation or counterfeit purporting to be genuine

5: a person who shams

See sham defined for English-language learners »

See sham defined for kids »

Examples of SHAM

He claims that the trial was a sham.

Their marriage was a sham.

Many people believed he could help them, but I knew he was a sham.

She exposed their sham and hypocrisy.

Origin of SHAM

perhaps from English dialect sham shame, alteration of English shame

First Known Use: 1677

Related to SHAM

Synonyms: caricature, cartoon, farce, joke, parody, mockery, travesty

shaumei said:
jingo2 said:

thank you Jingo....I actually like the people on this forum. we are ranchers...yes, i am a rancher too...i have been ranching since i was 5 years old with my family and now on my own...

my family paid the price for me to say whatever i want about this illegal govt we now have....my family has been in texas over 150 years with land in the same family that long...not many can say that anymore...

I love this country...I only want to educate and deprogram people. You are programmed to believe what you believe by a lying press. Research Project Mockingbird.

I'm pretty sure the majority of posters and readers on this site are somehow involved in agriculture, either as producers or consumers. For you to say you like the people of this site and refer to us as "MORONS" because we disagree with your view is laughable. My family has also paid for my right to think and say what I believe about MY government, which may not be perfect but dam sure beats the hell-o out of any other government I have studied. Is there a government in the world that you think is better than ours, Shaumei? The number of years in one area/or one place does not make one bleed any redder or more patriotic. I think there are many on this board who can claim 150+, but it is what we do in the present that history will remember. Lastly, I am an educator, degree'd and licensed, and I want to hand you a piece of advice that may serve you well: "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink." (Hint: You do not even have halters on the horses in this corral.) As reasoning beings, and especially as ranchers, we are not programmed by any other individual or corporation (media), which would explain why you are running into so much adversity concerning your theories on everything from JFK to 9/11 to Osama bin Laden. You are more than welcome to your views and to share said views, but at a given point, you need to read the writing on the wall, "This horse ain't thirsty."

Well said TF. There are any number of problems I have with Shamu. For example:

When he asks for some type of proof to prove him wrong, say a photo rather than words, provide the photo/s and he immediately dismisses those. The same guy who calls for others to be open-minded is himself totally close-minded.

Shamu says the media can't be trusted but then will site 40 media sources who quote other media sources who quote unnamed sources and then claims this is proof of his theory. I show him photos of jet parts taken at the Pentagon (after he asks for photographs) and what's his response? Paraphrased: "Well, reporters at the site said they didn't see any airplane parts so it must have been a missle".

He repeats the same lies and half-truths over and over and over again. Prove to him beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's wrong, he disappears for a while, but when he returns, he's back with the same lies. I get tired of being lied to and being called a moron at the same time. Enough already.

He'll link a story, make claims about what the story says, but more often than not, when one takes the time to read what he's linked, it doesn't even say what he said it said. It's as though he hasn't read his own link or has read it but can't comprehend what it actually says. And then he calls us morons.

It would be truly frightening to live in his world. I wish he would seek help.

Twister

I believe you are not a moron but choose to be a coward as you are unable to handle the truth

If you can live a lie then there is no better country than here

shaumei said:
Twister

I believe you are not a moron but choose to be a coward as you are unable to handle the truth

Pot, meet kettle.

shaumei said:
Twister

Shamoo, if someone has not let you know if they believe the same as you believe, whether in totality or in part, how can you say that they are a coward for being unable to handle the truth?

What does TW beleive when it comes to what you have posted on Ranchers? Can you tell us? If you can't answer the question to yourself or anybody else, do you think it proper to attack a person's character?

If you don't want to answer the question in regards to TW, why not tell us what I believe?

Have you kept notes, or are you just assuming?

shaumei said:
Twister

Well, first, you would have to show/speak the truth in order for me to be unable to handle it! I just happen to be right smack in the middle of having my students write research papers, and I really think you could use the handout on "what makes credible sources" and "where credible sources can be found." Another hint: blogspots/blogs are never credible nor reliable. Another hint: learn the difference between arguing a hypothesis and arguing a thesis. I cannot say that you have met the criteria for hypothesis; I can with certainty tell you that there is no way you have proven a thesis. Final hint: When asked a straight-forward question, you should at least try to give the impression of intelligence and character by answering the question, especially if the question is simplistic in nature. When you dodge and swivel and sway and sashay around an issue, it is you who gives the impression of cowardice. I live no lies; I valiantly submit to you that even for some of her faults, there is no better country than the USA. What about you, is there a better country than the USA for you?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths
The valiant never taste of death but once."
--WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Shamoo why do you keep attaking the choir? Hail if you sit back and read most on here do agree with you about the media and the government. ALl your doing is running around slaping people wo are the same side and turning them away from where they should be.
Most times you come across like a crazy person yelling and screaming the sky is falling. Chill your jets.........start at the begining and provid crediable sources. They are out there you just have to look harder. Dont attack and put down th people you are trying to motivate that is NOT leadership that is abuse.
Hail whitewing and hypo are closer to your beiefs than you know.....and they DONT even live here. But they have researched and found crediable sources and they post those.
Me I believe the seals who said they killed osama that night....they are crediable. The rest of the story I have a problem with, so does 99% on here.

I like twisteds analogy of horses. I worked so hard getting mine where I can walk out and have them come up to me and just put the halter on ....well the oldest one is being a mare.....I have to chase her around the pen untill she realizes I am not just going to go away. BUT I have one advatage over you ....she is MINE, in my pen and in the end willing to be haltered.
Here we are not in your pen and are not willing, so the more you yell and toss the rope we are going to run away. Becareful some will buck and kick as they go by. Try stopping and holding somethig they want out.......Be nice , stop yelling and attacking and dig a bit deeper and find a source most can accept.

MsSage said:
Shamoo why do you keep attaking the choir? Hail if you sit back and read most on here do agree with you about the media and the government. ALl your doing is running around slaping people wo are the same side and turning them away from where they should be.
Most times you come across like a crazy person yelling and screaming the sky is falling. Chill your jets.........start at the begining and provid crediable sources. They are out there you just have to look harder. Dont attack and put down th people you are trying to motivate that is NOT leadership that is abuse.
Hail whitewing and hypo are closer to your beiefs than you know.....and they DONT even live here. But they have researched and found crediable sources and they post those.
Me I believe the seals who said they killed osama that night....they are crediable. The rest of the story I have a problem with, so does 99% on here.

I like twisteds analogy of horses. I worked so hard getting mine where I can walk out and have them come up to me and just put the halter on ....well the oldest one is being a mare.....I have to chase her around the pen untill she realizes I am not just going to go away. BUT I have one advatage over you ....she is MINE, in my pen and in the end willing to be haltered.
Here we are not in your pen and are not willing, so the more you yell and toss the rope we are going to run away. Becareful some will buck and kick as they go by. Try stopping and holding somethig they want out.......Be nice , stop yelling and attacking and dig a bit deeper and find a source most can accept.

The problem for Shamu is that, despite his protestations about being open-minded, he's really not. His mind is made up on every story before he ever posts here. And he's not here hoping to learn anything, he's here to preach and insult.

The Bin Laden photos are a perfect example: I can guarantee that had the photos been released his response would have been.....Bin Laden was dead 10 years ago, and these photos are fake. The WH decides not to show the photos and his response? See, I told you so, he was dead 10 years ago and the WH doesn't have photos to show.

Nothing the WH could do or say would convince him otherwise though I don't recall that he has produced a link to a single credible source who says...."I saw the man die, I saw the man's body".

Shamu now claims that the Obama Administration trotted out this fake story because it needed the boost in the polls. Even as incompetent as I believe this adminisration is, if they were going to trot out a fake story like his one, they'd do it in October of 2012, not now.

Latest posts