• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

POed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
You know what really makes me mad at Bush is his claim speech after speech that he's running the war based on the advice of the Generals in Iraq. What a liar!

General Casey has said we can't defeat the insurgents militarily. It will require a political settlement. He's said our forces in Iraq are making things worse instead of better. He has a plan on Rumsfeld's desk outlining a pullout of forces.

Generals told Senators recently that they have asked for reinforcements and been refused!

And yet Bush tells us over and over that he's running this war on the advice of his Generals.

What a liar!

Cowpuncher said:
I would have guessed that everything makes you mad at the president, Dis.

These days that's almost the truth. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for him. The Iraqi war and budget deficits will be his legacy, just as Vietnam is Johnson's. I doubt that's what he had in mind when he started this second term.

Disagreeable said:
Cowpuncher said:
I would have guessed that everything makes you mad at the president, Dis.

These days that's almost the truth. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for him. The Iraqi war and budget deficits will be his legacy, just as Vietnam is Johnson's. I doubt that's what he had in mind when he started this second term.

Why don't people remember that Viet Nam was also under the time of Eisenhower, Kennedy and Nixon and that viles of all presidents, Nixon, was who brought the troops home? :???:

Why don't people remember that Viet Nam was also under the time of Eisenhower, Kennedy and Nixon and that viles of all presidents, Nixon, was who brought the troops home?

Becuase they are liberals, and Nixon was a Republican.

Latest posts