• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Poker names?????????????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TXTibbs

Reaction score
South Central Texas, former South Dakotan
Ok so all of you who have taken part in the poker game last thursday at http://www.tigergaming.net/ , what are your names on there??? I registered but its so confusing to find out where everyone is....but they have that buddy deal which tracks them for you. So...spill it! WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES?? Mine is the same as on here....

murgen, fasthorse, Mbrancher, jigs1, HAYMAKERR

that's who was on last Thursday, I'll add you to my buddy list TXTibbs, and hope to see everybody there on Thursday

FH, top left corner of the screen, goto lobby and then buddy list, you will have to add your "buddy's" names.

Tibbs and I were just playing with the nicest two people in Canada!

Murgen said:
Tibbs and I were just playing with the nicest two people in Canada!

Murgen was being sarcastic when he said this........the two "nicest" people in Canada were a couple of foul mouthed punk kids who are doing nothing but wasting Canada's air! The mentality of some people just sickens me.......I see such a bright bright future for them two boys! McDonalds or Prison seem to jump into mind! ha :roll: :shock: :?

Latest posts