• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

poll:

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Should Disagreeable be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who Cares?

• Total voters

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
In light of the fact that Disagreeable has nothing POSITIVE to say on this board, EVER...
I think we should take a vote whether Macon should allow him/her/it to stay or be banned...

So mark your vote and let's see what the majority has to say!

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's a real shame that you folks aren't willing to face the truth about your boy, George W. Bush. So you pretend everything is ok and ban someone who puts out fact after fact showing otherwise.

I have posted positive information. I positively told you months ago that Americans would turn on this war and polls have shown me to be right. I said positively months ago that we couldn't defeat the Iraqi insurgents and our generals on the ground in Iraq agree with me now. I positively said months ago that the Buch Bunch messed up by ignoring the advice of professional soldiers who said send more troops. I was right there, too.

I voted no, by the way.

I vote NO. If you want to restrict your site to only your select groups, make it a pay site or controlled site. As ya'll keep screaming...this IS America...the land of the free( opinions).

Lulu said:
I vote NO. If you want to restrict your site to only your select groups, make it a pay site or controlled site. As ya'll keep screaming...this IS America...the land of the free( opinions).

I'm afraid i kinda have to agree with Lulu.......just cause we don't think disagreeable has positive things to say don't really give us the right to have him booted. This is a public site.......no one forces you to read any of his posts. I'm not sticking up for disagreeable by any means cause he/she is rather bitter sometimes, but just saying this goes for anyone, just cause we have different views don't give no one the right to boot us. They can hate me or him or her or whoever, but thats between them and themselves. If i had opinions ya'll didn't like would you ban me? prolly...HAHA. :lol: :lol:

Although I can understand the frustration w/ Disagreeable, the fact of the matter is that he or she would most definitely derive a high degree of satisfaction from being kicked off this site. It could only reinforce his/her sense of self-righteousness, which is the last thing this world needs. So, in order to prevent Disagreeable from becoming a martyr (in his/her mind) I have no choice but to vote no.

TX Tibbs, I made only one or two posts here when I first registered and within about 2 days I was asked/told to leave by several of the "regular" posters.

Acting like that's not a debate...that's being a bully.

hmmmm 4 years ago....yeah I will say when I first joined FH was different. BUT then all of us have changed in the past 4 years....well ok some have some havent. Lets say some of us have learned from our mistakes and to try and rub their nose in a mistake after you know they have learned their lesson is only meanspirited.

Bullhauler said:
brought to the top to refresh the memory of Fasterhorses

When I first started posting on PB, Bullhauler sent me a private message, trying to intimidate me, (name calling etc, normal liberal stuff) and not express my views.

I just ignored the childish antics.

Looks like he's trying to bully FH now.

hypocritexposer said:
Who's disagreeable, I've never seen a post by that person?

I wondered that too, I also thought Lulu and Kolanuraven were the sme person? or are they different? sometimes I wonder who the hell I am myself???!!!! :roll:

Yanuck said:
hypocritexposer said:

I wondered that too, I also thought Lulu and Kolanuraven were the sme person? or are they different? sometimes I wonder who the hell I am myself???!!!! :roll:

I am the same. I had logged on first as Lulu.....then could not get back in. Had to re-do everything and came back as Kola.

If you want a play by play of every move I made....just ask AHOLE. He's obsessed about it. :roll:

Several of us have had to re-log back on under different names.

hypocritexposer said:
Bullhauler said:

When I first started posting on PB, Bullhauler sent me a private message, trying to intimidate me, (name calling etc, normal liberal stuff) and not express my views.

Yea he tried that with me to in pm's even resorting to threats, but to no avail!
Poor baby has to put up with me lol

This thread was made before Bullhauler even joined. Maybe he was SDSteve back then.

hypocritexposer said:

disagreeable was from the old board,.. he was alot like OT is now..

but, real fun to argue with.. he left the old board after Bush won the first election and then re-joined with Kola and somehow disappeared..

I think Kola did him in.. or he is in a mental institute ran by Haliburton..

hopalong said:
hypocritexposer said:
Bullhauler said:

Yea he tried that with me to in pm's even resorting to threats, but to no avail!
Poor baby has to put up with me lol

Get your facts straight Larrry I mean hoppy. You sent a pm to me first I just answered you. And I NEVER threatened you.

hypocritexposer said:
Any denial of the PM you sent to me Bullhauler?

I still have it. I said your name was a poor choice since you don't seem concerned about exposing any of the conservative hypocrites. If you want to try to really embarass me why not try posting it?

kolanuraven said:
Yanuck said:
hypocritexposer said:

I am the same. I had logged on first as Lulu.....then could not get back in. Had to re-do everything and came back as Kola.

If you want a play by play of every move I made....just ask AHOLE. He's obsessed about it. :roll:

Several of us have had to re-log back on under different names.

Liar Liar pants on fire! You announced your leaving as Lulu in a big dramatic cry baby post then you posted as both Lulu and Kolan in same time frame! Proof is in the log in dates and times!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you liberals have any truth in you at all? No wonder you support liars like Clinton and Obama that is just the way of the liberal!

Latest posts