• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Post Birth Certificate Era

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

I got my laugh for the morning while reading another site that was talking about Hypo, Tam, and the other ranchersnet radical right conspiracists...

The talk was about what new conspiracies they would dream up- and during the conversation the group was now dubbed "The Afterbirthers"!!! :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
I got my laugh for the morning while reading another site that was talking about Hypo, Tam, and the other ranchersnet radical right conspiracists...

The talk was about what new conspiracies they would dream up- and during the conversation the group was now dubbed "The Afterbirthers"!!! :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Well if the old fool hasn't stuck his head out again. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feeling a bit cocky with the idea Obama finally decided to produce his long requested Long Form Birth Certificate are you? :wink: Be proud Oldtimer stick your head up high, puff out your chest, hell go to the watering hole and toss back a few you deserve them, :wink: as I'm sure Obama will have you wanting to hang your head in shame again SOON. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come to think of it Oldtimer, I'm not sure I would be too happy/cocky when you consider what Obama's stupid little stunt has cost the US!!! :roll:

What does several court cases that makes it all the way to the Supreme Court cost in time and money, Oldtimer?

What does a court marshall and confinement of a soldier that requested proof Obama was qualified to send him to war cost, Oldtimer?

What does it cost a State to rewrite election rules to force a candidate to prove they are actually qualified, Oldtimer?

What did the unanswered questions of Obama's qualifications cost the US's reputation in the world, Oldtimer?

So Yes by all means Stick your head up high and Be proud Oldtimer because your hero just wasted millions on a $5 Birth Certificate and an attitude he doesn't have to answer to anyone. :roll:

But then considering the trillions he has wasted in the last two years on his failing policies, what he wasted on this silly little BC distraction is just pocket change right Oldtimer?

OR :? was this Obama's Stimulus package plan of keeping a few hundred lawyers off the exploding un-employment rolls? :? :roll:

CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN OLDTIMER CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN :x

Yep- blame it on Obama because a bunch of paranoid nitwit conspiracists made an issue out of what most common sense and sane folks knew all the time was a bunch of hooey- and that had passed all tests historically used by the government for documentation...

These conspiracy dreamers are the ones that should be forced to pay all court costs for "frivolous" filings...Thats what ties up the courts and keeps them from working on true issues important to the country....

I'm just waiting to see what more conspiracies you Boogy man under the bed, government is out to get you all, folks will dream up now.... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
and that had passed all tests historically used by the government for documentation...

Really, where's the Resolution pertaining to obama's NBC status? Whenever there was an issue historically, a Senate Resolution was issued.

SRES 511 RS
Calendar No. 715
ATSCommentsClose CommentsPermalink

110th CONGRESS
2d Session
S. RES. 511

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
April 10, 2008

Mrs. MCCASKILL (for herself, Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the JudiciaryCommentsClose CommentsPermalink

April 24, 2008

Reported by Mr. LEAHY, without amendmentCommentsClose CommentsPermalink

April 30, 2008

Considered and agreed toCommentsClose CommentsPermalink

RESOLUTION

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;CommentsClose CommentsPermalink

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; andCommentsClose CommentsPermalink

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be itCommentsClose CommentsPermalink

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-sr511/text

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left

by John Avlon Info

A Clinton supporter from Texas known as Linda Starr was particularly fired up by what she later told me was "the daily misogynistic hate speech against Hillary" during the primaries. As a Democratic precinct captain in Medina County, Starr had volunteered for the Clinton campaign during the hotly contested June Lone Star State primary and served as a Clinton delegate at the state convention. But Starr's real talent was as an amateur opposition researcher—she'd dug up dirt against Republican congressional leaders like Dan Burton and Bob Livingston during the Clinton impeachment hearings in the late 1990s. She was also cited as a key source for CBS' discredited election year investigation into George W. Bush's National Guard records that led to Dan Rather's replacement after 24 years as the evening news anchor.

After Clinton's concession, Starr turned her attention to Obama. "I determined that I was going to start digging up every bit of dirt that I could find on him," she told me after I hunted her down in late 2009, "and that hopefully that I would find something against him that would convince the Democratic Party to dump him and make Hillary the nominee."

In the first week of August 2008, as the Democrats were getting ready for their convention in Denver, Starr called Philadelphia attorney Philip Berg and offered a challenge. Berg recalled the conversation for me: "She called me up and said, 'Have you heard about Obama not being national born?' I said, 'Yes.' She said, 'Well, now it's for real, and you're the only attorney in the country with brass balls enough to sue Obama.'"

Berg also had been a Clinton supporter, but he was best-known as a former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania and a serial unsuccessful Democratic campaigner for statewide office. He also had a reputation as an enthusiastic litigant: In 2004, he filed a 9/11 Truther lawsuit against Bush, alleging that the government allowed the terrorist attacks to happen and that the World Trade Center was destroyed from within. Now he had a new conspiracy to push.

• Peter Beinart: The Tea Partiers' Phony PopulismOn August 21, 2008, Berg filed the first Birther lawsuit, requesting an injunction to stop the Democratic Convention from going forward and alleging that Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii. He faxed notices to the DNC and Obama campaign headquarters, and the next day, he launched the Web site Obamacrimes.com with Starr's assistance. The lawsuit went nowhere. Berg still fumes when recounting his frustration: "[DNC chair] Howard Dean at that point should have called Obama and said 'What's the story, are you natural born or not?'…Obviously there was collusion there and I think when it's all said and done they should all be tried and put in jail." Journalists ignored his efforts, as well. "I wish I could sue them," said Berg, of the media. "If the American public knew what was going on here Obama would be out of office or we never would have had him in office."

What I find strange is that the person on ranchers that has possibly asked more people for their ID then anybody else here thinks it's a joke when the President makes a joke about showing his.

If somebody had done that to OT they probably would have been pistol whipped. :roll:

Oldtimer said:
These conspiracy dreamers are the ones that should be forced to pay all court costs for "frivolous" filings...Thats what ties up the courts and keeps them from working on true issues important to the country....

I'm just waiting to see what more conspiracies you Boogy man under the bed, government is out to get you all, folks will dream up now.... :wink: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing buffoons don't realize how silly they look when they accuse others of doing exactly what they themselves have done in the past.

I join this place on Sept 4, 2009 and here's the buffoon spouting off on the 7th once he's figured out I'm not on his side politically.

OldDrunkParanoidFool said:
Speaking of Imposters- any of you remember the kid that was posting for awhile before he got outed claiming to be a snakehandler/raiser from Mexico ?
He immediately jumped to mind when I perused this this morning--but I can't remember his name
He and hopalong and the multiple identities he enjoys...

Comically old whitewing even answers himself- identically to Hypocrit...

Then there was this gem:

OldGasBagConspiracyFool said:
whitewing/Hypo/etal-- you may be able to Bullsh*t some on here that will suck up to anything if its what they want to hear-- but you're not Bullsh*tting me....You're all part of the Hypo group...The narcissm already shows thru identically in both posts-- and some of the "female" posters have sent me the scarey "friendship" PM's you have sent them- that identically duplicate Hypos-- and even mocking make fun of one posters life experiences and trauma......

You are sad sorry people- if all you have to do is intimidate or denigrate women.....

And not to be outdone by himself.

OldStaggeringKeyStonerCopper said:
Yep- Alice after reading one - its mocking of a persons death- and Whitewings wishes to get to know the female reader better-- IF I was a female I wouldn't post a picture on this site again- or any reference to where I live-- this guy Whitewing/Hypo/etal is very scarey-- and thats coming from 30+ years of Law Enorcement experience....

And for me- I want nothing to do with either of them anymore...They are the type of creep I despise...

:lol: How anyone in your fat, urine-soaked boots could actually make fun of others about conspiracies is beyond me.

Oldtimer said:
Yep- blame it on Obama because a bunch of paranoid nitwit conspiracists made an issue out of what most common sense and sane folks knew all the time was a bunch of hooey- and that had passed all tests historically used by the government for documentation...

Research 2000 finds that only 77% of Americans, and 42% of Republicans, believe Obama was born in this country -- a result that suggests the Obama birth certificate myth has circulated more widely than previously thought.

Here are the details:

Research 2000 for Daily Kos. 7/27-30. All adults. MoE 2%

Do you believe that Barack Obama was born in the United States of America or not?

Yes 77
No 11
Not sure 12

23% of Americans which equals 69 million Americans were not sure he was born here and all it would have taken for most was his Actual Birth Certificate and he didn't see fit to answer the question until after he had a soldier court marshalled, the Supreme Court docket tried up and millions spent on lawyers fees. I think we all know who had the power to stop the serious lawsuit's :roll: But I have to admit I'm not surprised you are defending his wasting millions on a $5 issue because you still defend his wasting trillions on failed policies that a MAJORITY OF AMERICAN VOTERS DISAGREE WITH AS SHOWN IN THE LAST ELECTION.

BTW I do agree those that filing frivolous lawsuits should pay and that goes for those Democrat that filed crap lawsuits in the attempt to bankrupt and run Sarah Palin out of the Alaskan Governs office. :wink:

One more question Oldtimer if my daughter that is moving to the US wanted to run for the President of the US would she be qualified. She has a Montana birth certificate, was born to an American Citizen mother and a Canadian father. She was schooled in a foreign country. And I believe her birth was announced in the Plentywood paper where her grandparents live. she can also provide a witness to her American birth as she is now working with the nurse that helped deliver her. So is she qualified to run for President of the US?

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
and that had passed all tests historically used by the government for documentation...

Really, where's the Resolution pertaining to obama's NBC status? Whenever there was an issue historically, a Senate Resolution was issued.

Yep-- they had to pass a resolution to clarify it for McCain--but nothing like that was done for Obama as everyone in Congress and/or government accepted what has been historically the standard of ID for years-- the certification of the State Registrar..... Thru precedence there was no issue except in the minds of some radical right wack jobs....

That was even further shown by everyone in government from the Vice President on down thru the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS- to EVERY member of Congress certifying and ordaining Obamas election with NO objections...

Tam- if you were a US citizen when she was born- and your daughter never renounced her US citizenship- and/or took up/claimed citizenship of another country- I believe she could....I believe it was President Arthur that had somewhat similar circumstances...

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

Yep-- they had to pass a resolution to clarify it for McCain--but nothing like that was done for Obama as everyone in Congress and/or government accepted what has been historically the standard of ID for years-- the certification of the State Registrar..... Thru precedence there was no issue except in the minds of some radical right wack jobs....

That was even further shown by everyone in government from the Vice President on down thru the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS- to EVERY member of Congress certifying and ordaining Obamas election with NO objections...

Tam- if you were a US citizen when she was born- and your daughter never renounced her US citizenship- and took citizenship of another country- I believe she could....I believe it was President Arthur that had somewhat similar circumstances...

President Arthur lied about his birth date, so it would appear that his parents were US citizens when he was born.

They knew at the time that a NBC, was one who was born to 2 US citizen parents, thus the lie, to be eligible.

HISTORICAL BREAKTHROUGH – PROOF: CHESTER ARTHUR CONCEALED HE WAS A BRITISH SUBJECT AT BIRTH

December 6, 2008 6:36 PM

Chester Arthur perpetrated a fraud as to his eligibility to be Vice President by spreading various lies about his parents' heritage. President Arthur's father, William Arthur, became a United States citizen in August 1843. But Chester Arthur was born in 1829. Therefore, he was a British Citizen by descent, and a dual citizen at birth, if not his whole life.

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/2008/12/06/urgent-historical-breakthrough-proof-chester-arthur-concealed-he-was-a-british-subject-at-birth/

as to the "radical right wack jobs....".... Historically all the "birther" movements have been started by Democrats (Arthur, McCain and Obama)

How a British subject became president of the United States.
By A. P. Hinman.
Published 1884 in New York .
Written in English.

A. P. Hinman was a lawyer hired by the Democratic party to investigate Republican vice-presidential candidate, Chester A. Arthur. Hinman traveled to Vermont (the accepted place of Arthur's birth) and to Canada. The instant work is a collection of correspondence and affidavits collected by Hinman in support of his theory that Arthur was born in Canada, and ineligible for presidential office.

http://openlibrary.org/books/OL6978891M/How_a_British_subject_became_president_of_the_United_States.

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

Tam- if you were a US citizen when she was born- and your daughter never renounced her US citizenship- and took citizenship of another country- I believe she could....I believe it was President Arthur that had somewhat similar circumstances...

First, Hillary Clinton Supporters you know RADICAL LEFT WACK JOBS started the whole Birth Certificate issue so stop making crap up about the right. :roll:

Second, IF I was a citizen are you drinking again this morning? You know I was born in the US, and according to the US I never lost my citizenship that is why I was able to vote in the last election. :roll: Our daughter like me never had to denounce her US citizenship and due to her father's Canadian citizenship she has DUAL citizenship. Which means she has loyalies to TWO COUNTRIES.
Now Obama was born in the US according to the birth certificate he finally released but on it it says he was born to an American mother and a foreign father ie KEYAN which by US rules should mean he qualifies for DUAL CITIZENSHIP which also means he has LOYALTIES to TWO COUNTRIES. His then mother's second foreign husband adopted him and enrolled him into a school that only CITIZENS OF INDONESIA could attend. Which if rules were not broken to admit him to a school he didn't qualify to attend means he was a citizen of a third country. NOW if I remember right the reason for NATURAL BORN CITIZEN Constitutional qualification, the President of the US is to have LOYALTIES TO ONE COUNTRY AND ONE COUNTRY ONLY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Therefore Obama's DUAL CITIZENSHIP BY BIRTH and third by adoption should make him disqualified to be President.

I hope that now that he has released it, the Radical Left Wack Jobs that started this whole issue can use it to prove Dual Citizenship and disqualifications under NATURAL BORN QUALIFICATION RULES . :wink: :lol: :lol:

Larrry said:
ot wheres the link?

In his mind, it is a very small link :wink:

So oldsadone are you gonna answer Tams questons or are you gonmna slip and slide out the door like you usually do??Come to think of it Oldtimer, I'm not sure I would be too happy/cocky when you consider what Obama's stupid little stunt has cost the US!!!

What does several court cases that makes it all the way to the Supreme Court cost in time and money, Oldtimer?

What does a court marshall and confinement of a soldier that requested proof Obama was qualified to send him to war cost, Oldtimer?

What does it cost a State to rewrite election rules to force a candidate to prove they are actually qualified, Oldtimer?

What did the unanswered questions of Obama's qualifications cost the US's reputation in the world, Oldtimer?

So Yes by all means Stick your head up high and Be proud Oldtimer because your hero just wasted millions on a $5 Birth Certificate and an attitude he doesn't have to answer to anyone.

But then considering the trillions he has wasted in the last two years on his failing policies, what he wasted on this silly little BC distraction is just pocket change right Oldtimer?

OR was this Obama's Stimulus package plan of keeping a few hundred lawyers off the exploding un-employment rolls?

CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN OLDTIMER CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN

What i really liked was his statement how silly the situatiuon was!!!!
just how silly was he in hiding it all this time wasting OUR money ??
How about that oldtimer, can you defend his hiding it??????

ask me for my ID oldtimer and YOU can shove it for a couple of years till I get around showing it to you, that will give me lots of time to get a good forgery :wink: :wink:

Oh and as far as the othjer sites you visit and get a laugh out of what they think of a few of us here.. I really get a laugh at how you have no respect in several other sites that you post in....In fact you are considered a joke by people in your own home town. THat is laughable :D :D :D

Oldtimer, you are always accused of being a fat lazy piece of dung, with an ignorant view on life, and absolutely no credibility....then you open your mouth and prove the accusations....

ignorant fool. I hope that when Obama is proven to be the treasonous person he is, that you will be here to take the "I told you so" medicine that you will deserve.

I feel he is not legally the President. he is hiding his college records that probably show he used foriegn student status, hiding his passport info that shows his travels to Pakistan. he is obviously pro-muslim, which is bad for America....
any way you slice it, Obama is bad for America.

Oldtimer said:

:lol: :lol:

Larrry said:
I know you didn't but you said you read about the birthers on another site.

What is the link to that site?

He wont provide that site because it tears him an BIG one.

I belong to 5 other sites that he tries to prove his worth and all of them recognize him for what he is worth and just tear him apart when he opens his mouth, he tries the same tatic on those sites about people he does not like,

EH oldtimer?????????????????????

Latest posts