• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

post pics help

Help Support Ranchers.net:

tamarack

Reaction score
I followed the instructions and it let me upload a picture and posted it I then did everything same and it says picture uploaded sucessfully but it dissapears and i cant find the new picture where does it go? I tryed three times and everytime the pic uploads sucessfully but no pics in my gallery or album what am i doing wrong? :mad:

Your not doing anything wrong, I got your pics, if you send me a quart of CROWN ROYAL I will give them back :D
good luck

Great as long as someone gets them. I will give you a gallon of CR if you get me down there to the warm country! but i still dont have them!

I don't have the Crown yet, and I have a canucklehead policy " No Crown No Pics" :D
Good luck

Ps Temps in the low eighties tomorrow .

You didnt get it? i e-mailed it yesterday, the new stuff Crown Royal Black its real tasty.I think you recieved it and just holding things up for more :wink:

I agree that CR Black is good stuff, I see you got your picture postin problem solved, good lookin short horns.
Good luck and Welcome to Ranchersnet.

yes i still cant use ranchers net for photos but can use photobucket only thing is photo bucket dosent seem to size photos but i will keep trying. Thanks

Latest posts