• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Post your favorite obama quote

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

Obama said:
When I said 'change we can believe in' I didn't say 'change we can believe in tomorrow.' Not change we can believe in next week.

and He didn't say Change we can believe in in this tern either... :shock: :?

this one is hard to top-

This was quote from SENATOR BARACK H. OBAMA, MARCH, 2006 just before he voted against increasing the debt ceiling.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies.
Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally.

Leadership means that the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren.

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

the failure of leadership line was an all time low... but .. this one dug deeper..

Obama: I Reversed Recession Until 'Bad Luck' Hit

""We had reversed the recession, avoided a depression, gotten the economy moving again," Obama told a crowd in Decorah, Iowa. "But over the last six months we've had a run of bad luck."

"See, the irony is that what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this sh*t, and it's over"
St. Petersburg

TexasBred said:
"See, the irony is that what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this sh*t, and it's over"
St. Petersburg

when I first read it.. I was shocked... Obama said something that actually made sense..

"See, the irony is that what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this sh*t and it's over."
President Bush shows his true diplomatic finesse, while gnawing on a dinner roll, in this exchange with British Prime Minister Tony Blair at the G8 conference, St. Petersburg, Russia, Jul. 17, 2006

I didn't think I would miss President Bush so soon,.. heck at this point I miss President Clinton...

Faster horses said:
Ain't that the truth...

"I didn't think I would miss President Bush so soon,.. heck at this point I miss President Clinton... "

Just in case your memory is getting short with with advancing age (or selective memory :wink: )-- I thought I would remind you of the intelligent folks GW surrounded himself with some of their quotes... Either that, or as I believe, they were flat out liars-- as the last estimate I saw of what Iraq was going to cost the US taxpayers was $3+ TRILLION...

"Iraq is a very wealthy country. Enormous oil reserves. They can finance, largely finance the reconstruction of their own country. And I have no doubt that they will."
- Richard Perle, Chairman of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board, 7/11/02

"The likely economic effects [of the war in Iraq] would be relatively small... Under every plausible scenario, the negative effect will be quite small relative to the economic benefits."
- Lawrence Lindsey, White House Economic Advisor, 9/16/02

"It is unimaginable that the United States would have to contribute hundreds of billions of dollars and highly unlikely that we would have to contribute even tens of billions of dollars."
- Kenneth M. Pollack, former Director for Persian Gulf Affairs, U.S. National Security Council, 9/02

"The costs of any intervention would be very small."
- Glenn Hubbard, White House Economic Advisor, 10/4/02

"When it comes to reconstruction, before we turn to the American taxpayer, we will turn first to the resources of the Iraqi government and the international community."
- Donald H. Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense, 3/27/03

"There is a lot of money to pay for this that doesn't have to be U.S. taxpayer money, and it starts with the assets of the Iraqi people. We are talking about a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon."
- Paul Wolfowitz, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense, testifying before the Defense Subcommittee of the House Appropriations Committee, 3/27/03

"The United States is committed to helping Iraq recover from the conflict, but Iraq will not require sustained aid."
- Mitchell Daniels, Director, White House Office of Management and Budget, 4/21/03

"Iraq has tremendous resources that belong to the Iraqi people. And so there are a variety of means that Iraq has to be able to shoulder much of the burden for ther own reconstruction."
- Ari Fleischer, White House Press Secretary, 2/18/03

That guy should be in the Guiness book of world records. Of course he probably wouldn't like the categories they would put him in.

Shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready as we thought.

oh and we can't forget this gem

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."

Oldtimer said:
Faster horses said:
Ain't that the truth...

"I didn't think I would miss President Bush so soon,.. heck at this point I miss President Clinton... "

Just in case your memory is getting short with with advancing age (or selective memory :wink: )-- I thought I would remind you of the intelligent folks GW surrounded himself with some of their quotes... Either that, or as I believe, they were flat out liars-- as the last estimate I saw of what Iraq was going to cost the US taxpayers was $3+ TRILLION...

"Iraq is a very wealthy country. Enormous oil reserves. They can finance, largely finance the reconstruction of their own country. And I have no doubt that they will."

"The likely economic effects [of the war in Iraq] would be relatively small... Under every plausible scenario, the negative effect will be quite small relative to the economic benefits."

"It is unimaginable that the United States would have to contribute hundreds of billions of dollars and highly unlikely that we would have to contribute even tens of billions of dollars."
- Kenneth M. Pollack, former Director for Persian Gulf Affairs, U.S. National Security Council, 9/02

"When it comes to reconstruction, before we turn to the American taxpayer, we will turn first to the resources of the Iraqi government and the international community."

"There is a lot of money to pay for this that doesn't have to be U.S. taxpayer money, and it starts with the assets of the Iraqi people. We are talking about a country that can really finance its own reconstruction and relatively soon."
- Paul Wolfowitz, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense, testifying before the Defense Subcommittee of the House Appropriations Committee, 3/27/03

"The United States is committed to helping Iraq recover from the conflict, but Iraq will not require sustained aid."
- Mitchell Daniels, Director, White House Office of Management and Budget, 4/21/03

"Iraq has tremendous resources that belong to the Iraqi people. And so there are a variety of means that Iraq has to be able to shoulder much of the burden for ther own reconstruction."

Oh O'timer you forgot this one as GW, and at that time, Russian leader Putin were answering questions from U of Texas students-- Bush looked at the college student body and picked out a red-headed young senior and said "You Red, you have a question for the Prime Minister?" :shock:

TSR said:
Oldtimer said:
Faster horses said:
Ain't that the truth...

Oh O'timer you forgot this one as GW, and at that time, Russian leader Putin were answering questions from U of Texas students-- Bush looked at the college student body and picked out a red-headed young senior and said "You Red, you have a question for the Prime Minister?" :shock:

Seems Obama doesn't know much about Russia either :wink: :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0

Latest posts