• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

prarie dog

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mn

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone allows people to come in and hunt prarie dogs in sd, or know anyone who will. Son was looking for a little vacation with a few friends.

Do you know the difference in a prairie dog and our resident(hunter)

Eventually the prairie dog quits chirping and hides in his hole

There is nothing wrong with wanting to make a buck. There is something wrong when someone asks you to hunt, you ask for $$ or no hunting, then later on down the line, you ask for govt assistance to help you when they get out of hand. Thats where i have a problem.

No what the difference is between Passin Thru and a steaming pile of crap? >>>>>>>>>>>>I dont either!

One thing it does..............it tells us who is going around analyzing crap.

Same deal here in Wa......farmers bitch and moan about the deer and elk destroying their hay piles and fences, but they turn us down when we offer to kill a few.....they just want the gub'ment check......easy money I guess.

Choclab said:
Same deal here in Wa......farmers bitch and moan about the deer and elk destroying their hay piles and fences, but they turn us down when we offer to kill a few.....they just want the gub'ment check......easy money I guess.
What government checks? Do you actually think we get paid for letting wildlife tear up our haystacks, fields and fences? Or for letting prairie dogs turn our pastures into barren, grass free disaster zones?

Southdakotahunter said:
You slob hunters need to get a grip. Go get a real job and learn how the economy works. That reality check would do you more good than those fictional government checks.

You get checks LB.....not for deer and goats destroying anything, you get them just for ranching LB......thats what was meant. Thanks for the slob remark tho.......im guessing the truth hurts LB otherwise you wouldnt have to stoop as low as you do.

Southdakotahunter said:
You get checks LB.....not for deer and goats destroying anything, you get them just for ranching LB......thats what was meant. Thanks for the slob remark tho.......im guessing the truth hurts LB otherwise you wouldnt have to stoop as low as you do.
Let me get this straight – you trash me anytime, but you're not fair game? That is positively un-American and, I might add, not very sportsman like. Not that I'd expect anything else from you. Poor baby...

I have a hard time believing you're not Tony Dean. You think (or don't!) and write exactly like him and your typing skills, or lack thereof, are remarkably similar.

Did your mother teach you to talk like that to ladies? I'd love to hear ya say that in person! You'd be thinkin' about being nicer, i'd garuntee!!!!

Southdakotahunter said:
Sure wish i was dean......would be fishing right now instead of having a discussion with a crazy b......h
leanin' H said:
Did your mother teach you to talk like that to ladies? I'd love to hear ya say that in person! You'd be thinkin' about being nicer, i'd garuntee!!!!
Thanks for jumping to my defense, leanin' H. This is just more proof that SD Stalker wasn't ranch raised. Sure makes a person wonder why he hangs out on a ranching website.

The way he talks, I doubt he's ever even been on a real ranch – unless it was for the few minutes it took the rancher to realize what he was and show him the front gate.

I even wonder if SD stalker is even a person. He might be TD's dog with a leash around his neck.....he follows him so good.

It would be different if he wanted to come on here and discuss things.....................but no it is just to trash the rural people. And he wonders why he isn't well liked...........he should be able to figure it out.
He should realize that the rural people can be his greatesy ally or his worst enemy...............whichever he chooses. It is plain to see his choice.

passin thru said:
I even wonder if SD stalker is even a person. He might be TD's dog with a leash around his neck.....he follows him so good.

It would be different if he wanted to come on here and discuss things.....................but no it is just to trash the rural people. And he wonders why he isn't well liked...........he should be able to figure it out.
He should realize that the rural people can be his greatesy ally or his worst enemy...............whichever he chooses. It is plain to see his choice.

Yes it is his choice to make a fool of himself by resorting to calling a lady a name such as he /she/it did.

Latest posts