• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pray for our President!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Well, one thing is for sure, kola - if Biden carries your state, it's all over. I'd like to think that there's no way, but with the cheating machine that your team likely has in place in the inner city precincts in Atlanta and other largely-minority areas, anything is possible.

It should really make you cringe to look around and see who all is on your team. You and Stacey Abrams would make good running buddies. Although, I'd guess that you'd probably rather party with Hunter Biden. Assuming you haven't already.

Well, one thing is for sure, kola - if Biden carries your state, it's all over. I'd like to think that there's no way, but with the cheating machine that your team likely has in place in the inner city precincts in Atlanta and other largely-minority areas, anything is possible.

It should really make you cringe to look around and see who all is on your team. You and Stacey Abrams would make good running buddies. Although, I'd guess that you'd probably rather party with Hunter Biden. Assuming you haven't already.

I see you haven't changed a bit. You always want to make a trashy slur anyway you can. This very statement is why this site when into the shitter the first time around.

I just answered a question with my truthful answer. And it seemed to hurt your fragile ego, so you strike out making an assumption that I am a " party ho".

SMDH

LOL - same old kola. Mischaracterize and try to play the victim.

Further, how dare you assume that Hunter Biden parties with hoes? He's a good boy and his daddy even said, he's "the smartest guy I know." Would a smart guy like that party with hoes?

Latest posts