• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pray for our President!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
I remember a time when most Americans would put political differences aside in times like this. Not so much anymore, and that's pretty sad. Now it almost seems as if half the country - including almost all of the media - are rooting for him to die. Freakin' despicable, but it is what it is. I don't know about the rest of you, but my wife and I have been praying for our President's health and recovery for the last few days. The more, the better, so join us, please.

Yeah, it's really good to see Hanta back. Hopefully, she'll have time to check in more often.

I remember a time when most Americans would put political differences aside in times like this. Not so much anymore, and that's pretty sad. Now it almost seems as if half the country - including almost all of the media - are rooting for him to die. Freakin' despicable, but it is what it is. I don't know about the rest of you, but my wife and I have been praying for our President's health and recovery for the last few days. The more, the better, so join us, please.
Good to see he is back in the White House...libs are hating it.

If I was an American likely I would be in the republican camp. With the election just around the corner and the anything goes type campaigns is it possible that Trump's Covid positive is just a campaign ploy if it is it's genius, hey look at me I had it and over it no big deal. If not hopefully him and his wife have a speedy and full recovery.

Some big things coming tomorrow!! BIG THINGS!! Trump has "authorized the total declassification of any and all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russian HOAX. Likewise the HIllary email scandal. No redactions!"

PLUS, the DOJ will hold a virtual press conference on a matter of national security. 11 am EST. CNN will be the pool outlet for the press conference (whateve that means. I try to avoid anything CNN). It will be livestreamed on www.justice.gov/live.

If I was an American likely I would be in the republican camp. With the election just around the corner and the anything goes type campaigns is it possible that Trump's Covid positive is just a campaign ploy if it is it's genius, hey look at me I had it and over it no big deal. If not hopefully him and his wife have a speedy and full recovery.
Anything is possible, but you know that's highly unlikely. I'm guessing you read that somewhere, because that's just the kind of stuff they put out on some of the lefty sites.

Some of the arrogant and conceited movie star types on the so-called 'mainstream' media probably even repeat stuff like that, or will soon if they aren't already. Anything to diminish this President, they're all on board. Unbelievable that they harbor such hatred for one person.

Biden has been a professional politician for over 47 years. He is part of the problem, not the solution. Harris is a radical progressive whose only qualifications are in no particular order- she is a woman, and African American and hails from the people's republic of California. Trump is a buffoon and has serious character issues. But even as bad as he is, there isn't a choice in 2020. God Bless all our leaders and especially President Trump.

Latest posts