• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Prayers for the Texas Dad

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
It is all over the news that a 23 year old dad of a 4 year old little girl is facing a Grand Jury as a result of him killing a guy with his bare hands.
The guy was reportedly molesting the daughter at a family bar-b-que when her brother told the dad about it. The Dad ran to find her and she was screaming for help. After he beat the crap out of the guy he called 911 and reported what had happened. The guy died and now the dad is facing possible charges. If the 4 year old was being sexually assaulted by a 40+ guy I believe the dad did society a favor. But what will the Texas Justice system do to him?

He shouldn't be indicted.........................

Besides, he saved the State Of Texas a pile of money. He should be rewarded.

According to the Texas penal code:

(a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:

(1) if the actor would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31; and

(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to protect the actor against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or

(B) to prevent the other's imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

(b) The actor's belief under Subsection (a)(2) that the deadly force was immediately necessary as described by that subdivision is presumed to be reasonable if the actor:

(1) knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the deadly force was used:

(A) unlawfully and with force entered, or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the actor's occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;

(B) unlawfully and with force removed, or was attempting to remove unlawfully and with force, the actor from the actor's habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment; or

(2) did not provoke the person against whom the force was used; and

(3) was not otherwise engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic at the time the force was used.

(c) A person who has a right to be present at the location where the deadly force is used, who has not provoked the person against whom the deadly force is used, and who is not engaged in criminal activity at the time the deadly force is used is not required to retreat before using deadly force as described by this section.

I would bet Texas treats him better than these manbie panbie courts
in the north--too many liberal college kids here.
Those southerners seem to know more about right and wrong
and treat issues that way. They sent some of the Montana prisoners
to Texas prisons because the Mt one was overcrowed :x
and boy, did they ever holler after they got there.
They were nothing like the Montana State pen.

The locals call the Deer Lodge, Mt prison, the "Deer Lodge Hotel" cuz
that's just about what it is.

I hope the dad gets treated properly. One thing about it, most people
hate child molesters, even the prisoners. I think he did the state
of Texas a favor. What a deal...

Well all I can say is I hope the perp wasn't black. As Zimmerman thought he was in the right to shoot the kid attacking him by bashing his head into the ground and breaking his nose but once Starpton, the Black Causus and Obama got involved in that Stand your Ground case Zimmerman turned into the perp and the perp turned into the victim in a short hurry just because of the color of the kids skin. He was not the innocent little kid the media made him out to be but that didn't matter once the rest of the ambulance chasing glory seekers got involved. I pray that dad is allowed to go back to his family and help get his little girl over what that sicko was doing to her. :x

Faster horses said:

:) I hear Huntsville gets a little warm with no A/C.

okfarmer said:
Faster horses said:

:) I hear Huntsville gets a little warm with no A/C.

Sounds just right to me. :p
Good enough for 'em and why should the state pay for air conditioning
to make them more comfy? They aren't supposed to comfortable, they
are in there for punishment. Or that's how it used to be...

I bet he walks free. Crimes like child molesters gets the fast lane to the table or back in the old days the CHAIR. (Old Sparky) Old timers told me when I was in college in huntsville said the light would dim in town when they fired up the chair. Never knew if that was true. Child molestors never make it out of prison and it never on the news why. I guess they die of a heart attack or something. :wink:

the guy got what he deserved...wonder how many other kids he violated...... even prisoners have a code of honor,, they will beat child molesters to death inside the prison walls!

I have no tolerance for molesters....let the victims or victims parents take them to the woods and blow them away.

The June 9 killing reportedly occurred in Mt. Olive near a barn where some horses were being kept. The adults were shoeing a horse while the little girl and her brother went to feed chickens,

The two kids' grandfather later said the boy returned and told him that his sister had been taken away by a man (Flores (Jesus Mora Flores, 47, from Gonzales, Texas). ) who apparently dragged her behind some bushes on the property. The Texas dad went out looking for her, calling her name.

Soon after, he heard the sound of his little girl's screams and rushed to find her. When he did, he says Flores was molesting his daughter. The dad yanked him off of her and repeatedly struck him in the head and neck with his fists, ultimately killing him. Flores, an acquaintance of the father, had been hired to help tend to some of the family's horses.

But it is now clear that the father walked into a even more horrifying scene than previously known.

"When emergency medical personnel arrived, Jesus Mora Flores' pants and underwear were down and the man's genitals were exposed,"

There has been no evidence that has conflicted with the father's account of the events, Harmon said. The dad was reportedly very remorseful and told investigators he did not intend to kill Flores. Further, the sheriff said the father and his family have cooperated with authorities.

"This case has been very traumatizing on the child, her father and his entire family," he added.

is facing a Grand Jury as a result of him killing a guy with his bare hands.

the prosecutor is actually taking the best route with a grande jury.. they can not indict , or even dismiss..

once that has happened the case can be dropped with little recourse..

had that process been followed in the Zimmerman case he would possible be free now..

If a majority finds the evidence to be insufficient to indict, the grand jury enters a no bill and the charge(s) are dismissed.

while each state is slightly different.. some allowing repeated charges to be brought, most will drop the issue unless new evidence is found..

I say give the guy a medal.. and hang the molester from a tree down by the border as notice to any other pervs who might think about harming a child..

Grand jury is suppose to hear the case this week (maybe). No bill him and let the party begin.

http://www.shiner.com/mobile/beer.php?b=0

Tam said:
Well all I can say is I hope the perp wasn't black. As Zimmerman thought he was in the right to shoot the kid attacking him by bashing his head into the ground and breaking his nose but once Starpton, the Black Causus and Obama got involved in that Stand your Ground case Zimmerman turned into the perp and the perp turned into the victim in a short hurry just because of the color of the kids skin. He was not the innocent little kid the media made him out to be but that didn't matter once the rest of the ambulance chasing glory seekers got involved. I pray that dad is allowed to go back to his family and help get his little girl over what that sicko was doing to her. :x

It sure seems they are trying hard to make self-defense a "hate crime", aren't they?

SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - A grand jury has declined to bring charges against a Texas father who said he beat to death a man who was attempting to sexually assault his 5-year-old daughter, officials said on Tuesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-father-killed-daughters-attacker-wont-face-charges-002933027.html

hypocritexposer said:
SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - A grand jury has declined to bring charges against a Texas father who said he beat to death a man who was attempting to sexually assault his 5-year-old daughter, officials said on Tuesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-father-killed-daughters-attacker-wont-face-charges-002933027.html

Many of us hoped to be on the jury if they were stupid enough to try to convict him.

backhoeboogie said:
hypocritexposer said:

Many of us hoped to be on the jury if they were stupid enough to try to convict him.

This is more than likely fake, but here is a video of a dad spanking the boyfriend of his underage daughter for having sex with her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/father-spanks-man-for-having-sex-with-daughter-video_n_1613294.html

Latest posts