• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Prayers needed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nicky

Reaction score
Just saw on FB that Soap was flown to Norfolk Ne. to the hospital. Don't know why, I'll keep you posted on what I learn.

I guess it's Covid

Last edited:

Nicky

Reaction score
This is what Soap wrote on FB

Covid this time. I’m doing fairly well, all things considered. Will probably be here for at least another week. Merle Haggard made a hit song about “If we make it through December, we’ll be fine.” My song will be, “If we make it through September, we’ll be fine.” September has always been my favorite month, but that is when I got West Nile in 2013, a heart stent in 2014, and now Covid in 2021. I have a great crew of a fine cowgirl wife, and two wonderful sons and their equally wonderful families taking care of things on the ranch. All is well, and Jesus is at the wheel.

Mountain Cowgirl

Reaction score
This is what Soap wrote on FB

Covid this time. I’m doing fairly well, all things considered. Will probably be here for at least another week. Merle Haggard made a hit song about “If we make it through December, we’ll be fine.” My song will be, “If we make it through September, we’ll be fine.” September has always been my favorite month, but that is when I got West Nile in 2013, a heart stent in 2014, and now Covid in 2021. I have a great crew of a fine cowgirl wife, and two wonderful sons and their equally wonderful families taking care of things on the ranch. All is well, and Jesus is at the wheel.
I just read this and Soap is one tough guy. I am glad he is better and on the mend. Prayers for him and his family.