• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Prayers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Heel Fly

Reaction score
Hi all, one of our members has had a tragedy in their lives and they need all of our prayers. I don't have the go ahead to release any names or details but I will say that a child was hurt. Don't worry about directing your prayers, the Lord knows where they go..

Sending up prayers for the little one and family from SD...please keep us posted on the condition Heel Fly...

Add some prayers from Ohio. My heart goes out the the family and the young-un.

Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepherd of the sheep, you gather the lambs in your arms and carry them in your bosom: We commend to your loving care this child ______. Relieve his/her pain, guard him/her from all danger, restore to him/her your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise him/her up to a life of service to you. Hear us, we pray, for you dear Name's sake. Amen.

MsSage said:
Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepherd of the sheep, you gather the lambs in your arms and carry them in your bosom: We commend to your loving care this child ______. Relieve his/her pain, guard him/her from all danger, restore to him/her your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise him/her up to a life of service to you. Hear us, we pray, for you dear Name's sake. Amen.

BEAUTIFUL!!! I will recite this tonight when I go to bed, Heel fly!!! God bless and may his angels be with this child and the family during this time!! Prayers from Ennis!!!
ranchwife, cowboyup and demodrivergus!!!
:cry: :cry:

Well so far all that I have heard is that the child is out of the hospital, but the driver died in the crash. I haven't been to town to get a paper but I asked my sister to ask about it today when she is at work. I'll let you know.

Heel Fly said:
Well so far all that I have heard is that the child is out of the hospital, but the driver died in the crash. I haven't been to town to get a paper but I asked my sister to ask about it today when she is at work. I'll let you know.

I'm with Ranchy....still sending prayers...sounds like the survivors have alot of healing to do!!! :cry: :cry:

Bless those who mourn, eternal God,
with the comfort of your love
that they may face each new day with hope
and the certainty that nothing can destroy
the good that has been given. May their memories become joyful,
their days enriched with friendship,
and their lives encircled by your love.
Amen.

Latest posts