• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

President 2012

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin said:
Oldtimer said:
rammtein7 said:
I hope Sarah Palin is the front runner for the GOP. Then I'm confident Obama will win again.

I agree rammtein-- if Sarah is the front runner- Obama is in with no problem...

And I'd never heard of this Herman Cain :???: I had to google him to find out who he was....
And after finding out- you'd never get the radical right to support him....
I am the most radical right wing nut you ever had grace your presence and I'd vote for them. Explain why we wouldn't vote for that ticket.

I am with you Redrobin, I would vote for Herman Cain probably no matter who his running mate is. Probably won't happen Romney will probably get it but I would take Cain over him. Christie would probably be the only one I like more at this moment but he is not running.

Ps. Oldtimer does not know who Cain is, yea right! Once again he tries to prove his point through lying!

aplusmnt said:
redrobin said:
Oldtimer said:
I agree rammtein-- if Sarah is the front runner- Obama is in with no problem...

And I'd never heard of this Herman Cain :???: I had to google him to find out who he was....
And after finding out- you'd never get the radical right to support him....
I am the most radical right wing nut you ever had grace your presence and I'd vote for them. Explain why we wouldn't vote for that ticket.

I am with you Redrobin, I would vote for Herman Cain probably no matter who his running mate is. Probably won't happen Romney will probably get it but I would take Cain over him. Christie would probably be the only one I like more at this moment but he is not running.

Ps. Oldtimer does not know who Cain is, yea right! Once again he tries to prove his point through lying!
Ot please when did you become "the radical rightwing'? I am a member and I fully support Cain. Shoer is learning more about him and is leaning toward supporting him.
So your saying RRW is racisit?

MsSage said:
aplusmnt said:
redrobin said:

Ot please when did you become "the radical rightwing'? I am a member and I fully support Cain. Shoer is learning more about him and is leaning toward supporting him.
So your saying RRW is racisit?

Okay, I'll say what most of us probably believe happened.

1) OldBlabberMouth either didn't know who Cain was or found it convienent to claim that he didn't know the guy.

2) OldTalkOutOfHisAss then "discovering" that Cain is a black man, made the claim that the "radical" right would never support him....why?....well, because it's obvious that the RR to whom OTOOHA is referring, are all racists and could never support a black man. After all, the only reason they don't like The Messiah is because he's black.

Now, if OldNeverActuallyStandsBehindWhatHeSays would grow a pair of testicles and explain what he meant by the original comment about the RR, then we could discuss it.

Not holding my breath.

Republicans brought in a token black man to run against Barack Obama once already. Mr. Alan Keyes got a whopping 27% of the vote.

How is Cain a token negro? From what I know, he is one of the only genuine candidates so far and hardly the hand picked front runner. The racism seems evident in your post. You judge him as a fake or a token simply because he's black?

Bullhauler said:
Republicans brought in a token black man to run against Barack Obama once already. Mr. Alan Keyes got a whopping 27% of the vote.

You act like he's owned by someone. I think he likely made the decision to run himself, and probably chose his party affiliation as well.

Having said that, I told you guys the donks would label him an Uncle Tom in short order.

Bullhauler are you serious??????
Hail and you call ME batshitcrazy WOW
Have you even listened to Cain? Have you read anything about him?
WOW is about all I can say.........
I support Cain because he is a TRUE LEADER. Race never even entered the decession......
What an assinine comment to say he is a token....WOW
How dare you try and dismiss him because of race. :evil:

didn't take long for a few to jump on the TOKEN black band wagon!!
BUT considering who they are is not very surprising, we all know that they are on their knees bowing to obama, one is even hopeing for a ZIPPER to be down :D The other just wants to recognized as being part human :wink: the third is still waaiting on her cuzzen to show up and unstuff her bra :roll: :roll:

Bullhauler said:

Illinois republicans party elites may have brought in Keyes.. the rest of the nations republicans may have rightly thought that was a stupid move..

just as the republican party elites brought in Steel to head the party..the rest of the nations republicans may have rightly thought that was a stupid move.. and now we all see that both actions of the party elite were stupid moves..

but Cain isn't being brought in.. he is moving up on his own.. with little help from the party elite.. and alot of support from regular conservative republicans who are not liking what the party is serving up..

but thanks again for another example of how liberals will try to "paint him as something he is not.. :?

Steve said:
but Cain isn't being brought in.. he is moving up on his own.. with little help from the party elite.. and alot of support from regular conservative republicans who are not liking what the party is serving up..

I'm sorry sir, but you're an idiot. The word has already been spoken....radical righties will never support Cain.

Please try to keep up.

I'm afraid it is hopeless to get a good person as President in 2012. Oh, I KNOW it is hopeless to get a good person as President in 2012! I'd be better off to go birdwatching than to pay attention to the 2012 Presidential Race.

There are plenty that have a chance to be Good Presidents, problem is getting people to vote for them, Bachman, Cain, Palin or Newt would probably be good for the U.S. especially when it comes to economics. But we will probably end up with Romney.

But anyone talking about running would be 100% better than what we have now, so the pure fact of getting rid of Obama makes it more important than Bird Watching.

Heck I will take Hillary, if we can not get a Republican in their then Dems need to step up and over throw Obama on their side! Hillary would probably do as her husband and let the Republicans balance the budget and make some changes!

lightninboy said:
I'm afraid it is hopeless to get a good person as President in 2012. Oh, I KNOW it is hopeless to get a good person as President in 2012! I'd be better off to go birdwatching than to pay attention to the 2012 Presidential Race.

Nobody running who has a chance would be good enough, not even Ron Paul. The Constitutional Party candidate might be good enough but he doesn't have a chance.

We're doomed, doomed, doomed....it's just a matter of time....

lightninboy said:
Nobody running who has a chance would be good enough, not even Ron Paul. The Constitutional Party candidate might be good enough but he doesn't have a chance.

We're doomed, doomed, doomed....it's just a matter of time....

Anytime you are ready I'll buy you a ticket to Basilan.

Going to make a bit of a projection here--- by the time to cast a vote either in a primary or the nov election-- gas at 5 a gallon, unemployment at 10 percent or higher despite the white house and the media screwing with the numbers to make it look and sound better, the whole of the american voter is just about fed up with a smart a** lawyer and the party elites running and ruining everything they can get their handson. Some where some one who is plain spoken, is not really concerned with political correctness, and has an ieea to get this country moving is going to come forward.

Sarah Palin may be or may not run but just sitting on that bus, driving around, and speaking in a clear tone of voice is driving the elites absolutely nuts!! And as long as she keeps it up the better for us all.
The country is sick and tired of Karl Rove and his erase board, Carvill and his closed sights, Axlerod spouting how things are great, and Jarrett trying to tell us the that all is well.
The 40 percent that vote Obama are goingto do so regardless- but the majority of the country are just like most of us-- hoping we have enough to keep warm in winter, have enough to eat, and have a job to go to--those on food stamps and unemployment stiil can't overcome the washington shortcomings
if i'm wrong the fall of 29 is going to look like a picnic :oops:

Latest posts