• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

President Trump and the Deep State 'HAMMER' cover up

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Google/Eric Schmidt set up a big network in NK.

Obama's administration all had Google accounts including the intelligence heads.

There is a theory that the network in NK was tied to the hammer business, since it was on foreign ground, it could spy at will. We'll see how that pans out.

But it appears also that Italy was involved in the coup.

That was breaking here:
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/05/24/operation-charlemagne-the-silent-ones-and-eyepyramid-italys-role-in-framing-trump-spygate-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Gateway I think has a more easily digestible version written by a professional journalist, but don't have the link handy.

Not just the Dems, but the deep state of the world didn't want Hillary to lose. They are all tied together. A world wide conspiracy can no longer be denied.

iwannabeacowboy said:
Google/Eric Schmidt set up a big network in NK.

Obama's administration all had Google accounts including the intelligence heads.

There is a theory that the network in NK was tied to the hammer business, since it was on foreign ground, it could spy at will. We'll see how that pans out.

But it appears also that Italy was involved in the coup.

That was breaking here:
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/05/24/operation-charlemagne-the-silent-ones-and-eyepyramid-italys-role-in-framing-trump-spygate-qanon-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Gateway I think has a more easily digestible version written by a professional journalist, but don't have the link handy.

Not just the Dems, but the deep state of the world didn't want Hillary to lose. They are all tied together. A world wide conspiracy can no longer be denied.

Makes you wonder how Trump has survived.
I wonder if he had any idea of all of this when he ran for President.
It certainly was kept secret from us minions.

Latest posts