• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pretty funny

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
From a blog:

"President Loser: Let us count the things that were lost on Bush's watch, then let us hang them around his neck, like big French medals. He immediately lost the budget surplus. Then he lost the World Trade Center. Damn near lost the Pentagon too. Then he lost America's moral standing in the world. He lost an entire American city---New Orleans. Nobody's ever lost a whole American city before. Then, he lost the War in Iraq."

Well, I thought it was funny. :lol:

Disagreeable said:
From a blog:

"President Loser: Let us count the things that were lost on Bush's watch, then let us hang them around his neck, like big French medals. He immediately lost the budget surplus. Then he lost the World Trade Center. Damn near lost the Pentagon too. Then he lost America's moral standing in the world. He lost an entire American city---New Orleans. Nobody's ever lost a whole American city before. Then, he lost the War in Iraq."

Well, I thought it was funny. :lol:

If George has the power to create hurricanes, tsunamies, and the other natural disasters..........you better watch your back, "Dispicable", he is probably working on a plan to "Lose" you too!

Retraction: You are already "LOST".

he lost America's moral standing in the world
HMMMMMM I guess the Worlds MORAL was inclusive of a married man getting oral sex from a single intern. Then Lie about "having sex with that woman"
[/quote]

MsSage said:
he lost America's moral standing in the world
HMMMMMM I guess the Worlds MORAL was inclusive of a married man getting oral sex from a single intern. Then Lie about "having sex with that woman"
[/quote]

This would be the laugh of the day if we didn't have 2,000+ American families mouring their dead. Not to mention 20-30,000 dead Iraqis and our multi-billion dollar Federal deficit.

If you want to compare Bill Clinton lying about having sex outside marriage to George W. Bush lying about Saddam having WMDs, go ahead. But the only people who think it's even the tinest bit the same are the Bush groupies.

Did you see Condi Rice explaining to the EU leaders that the US really doesn't torture people! We've never, ever had to assure people that we didn't torture. The United States of American used to be a beacon to the world in human rights. But this Administration has pulled the plug on that. And you defend it. Shame on you.

Ok ...I was talking about morals.
How do you tell the families that their son or daughter didnt have to die. Clinton was handed Bin Laden but said he did NOT feel he was worth the effort. Guess he was wrong and should have taken care of Bin Laden.

MsSage said:
Ok ...I was talking about morals.

And I'm talking about morals, too. Clinton lied about having sex outside of his marriage vows. That's wrong. But no one died, it didn't affect the Federal budget. George W. Bush twisted (lied) intelligence from various agencies and took this country into a war that has cost us over 2,000 lives, the support of many of our long time allies, the Sec of State is lowered to having to assure other countries that we don't condone torture! And you want to compare them? Get real.

How do you tell the families that their son or daughter didnt have to die. Clinton was handed Bin Laden but said he did NOT feel he was worth the effort. Guess he was wrong and should have taken care of Bin Laden.

You tell me how you tell familes that their son or daughter didn't have to die. Bush is the one who took this country to war in Iraq for no reason. Iraq has nothing to do with Bin Laden. Iraq is where we're spending $1.1 billion dollars a week of money we don't have. Iraq is where ten Marines died this week in a roadside bomb. Iraq is where our "friends" the Shiites are murdering and torturing Sunnis in retaliation for Saddam (a Sunni) murdering and torturing Shiites. And if you want to talk about Bin Laden and 9-11, he's still out there laughing his behind off at the US because Bush decided to concentrate on Saddam instead of focusing our efforts on him!

Latest posts