• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pretty pitiful

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
when the President of the US has to stress that he's telling the truth to the American people. Link below; my emphasis.

"No doubt reassuring millions of Americans, President Bush yesterday defended his program of legally dubious wiretapping at home and strategically dubious regime change abroad for fighting terrorists by insisting he isn't in la-la land.
Terrorists want to use Iraq as a home base, Bush told reporters on Wednesday. He then added:

"I'm not making this up."

So now you know: This time it's for real
."

http://villagevoice.com/news/0602,ridgeway,71574,2.html

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Bill Clinton telling all of Americans on national TV to our face! Then came the blue dress and Billys DNA OOPS time to split hairs on what sexual relations is all about. LOL!!!!

President Bush is talking about terrorist and what they could do to harm us and you make light of his quote, yet Billy lied to every single US citizen flat out new the 100% truth and all is well in the Democratic village?

Sure Mr Bush stresses the truth, unlike Clinton who likes to stress his lies.

Itrap4u said:
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Bill Clinton telling all of Americans on national TV to our face! Then came the blue dress and Billys DNA OOPS time to split hairs on what sexual relations is all about. LOL!!!!

President Bush is talking about terrorist and what they could do to harm us and you make light of his quote, yet Billy lied to every single US citizen flat out new the 100% truth and all is well in the Democratic village?

Sure Mr Bush stresses the truth, unlike Clinton who likes to stress his lies.

And there you go, regular as clockwork: whenever Bush gets caught, you Bush Groupies hold up Bill Clinton as the model he should be compared to! I can't tell you how funny I find that. :)

It is pitiful and dangerous for the President of the United States to have been caught over and over in lies. Our former allies, Germany, France, maybe Canada, know he can't be trusted. It didn't take long for me to realize that he can't be trusted. So he assures the American people "I'm not making this up." Do they believe him? Some will; others will say, well, little Georgie is at it again, trying to scare us. That's a dangerous situation.

Our former allies, Germany, France,

Like we can trust them?

I could care less what france does or trusts, if your so concerned about France go live there.

Bringing Clinton up as an example is just to show that when the leading Democrat was doing worse then this admistration is accused of you were silent. but now that it is the other party you are perpetually whining......

if you really cared,,you would have had a fit back then when Hillary and Bill were performing illigal searches on American soil, and defending "continueing" the searches as a point of national security..... but no you were silent.....and more then likely defended the warrantless searches......

Steve said:
if you really cared,,you would have had a fit back then when Hillary and Bill were performing illigal searches on American soil, and defending "continueing" the searches as a point of national security..... but no you were silent.....and more then likely defended the warrantless searches......

I've challenged several people to show me that Clinton was performing illegal searches on American soil. So far, I've got MRJ to admit that Bill Clinton didn't illegally wiretap Newt Gingrich.

So let's see what you've got, Steve. Show me proof that Bill Clinton approved one (just one) illegal search of an American citizen on American soil. If you can't (and I don't believe you can), it will be one more claim you've put out that you can't back up. Rats, I should have been compiling a list of those, but, frankly, there are so many I don't have time!

Here is your proof......again.....no warrant yet the files were searched....thus illigal search.....

Hillary:
Quote:
"In 1996 the White House pulled files from the FBI on hundreds of Republicans
-- ostensibly for security clearance, but hundreds of former Ronald Reagan and George Bush appointees never being considered for jobs were included. Some, like Linda Tripp, were holdovers, but at least 400 were not -- from James Brady to James Baker, John Whitehead to James Carville. (Some White House snoop probably said merrily, "Let's see what they've got on Carville.")"

"First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton was interviewed under oath today by Whitewater independent counsel Kenneth Starr about the circumstances behind the White House's gathering of hundreds of sensitive FBI background files on previous White House employees.

900 files by most accounts searched with out warrants,,,, and not one liberal whined about it then.....

http://www.epic.org/privacy/databases/fbi/filegate/

Here is your proof......again.....no warrant yet the homes were searched....thus illigal search.....

Bill:
Quote:

1994, the Clinton administration argued that the president has "inherent authority" to order physical searches — including break-ins at the homes of U.S. citizens
The debate over warrantless searches came up after the case of CIA spy Aldrich Ames. Authorities had searched Ames's house without a warrant,

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPrint.asp?Page=%5CPolitics%5Carchive%5C200512%5CPOL20051223a.html

further reading:
Quote:
Washington Post's headline — on page A-19 — read, "Administration Backing No-Warrant Spy Searches." The story began, "The Clinton administration, in a little-noticed facet of the debate on intelligence reforms, is seeking congressional authorization for U.S. spies to continue conducting clandestine searches at foreign embassies in Washington and other cities without a federal court order.

I would imagine when the investigation is done the Clinton's will be further iimplicated, but as it was a secret program, only the news worthy cases came to light......so two national cases of Bill and Hillary searching with out warrants and Bill arguing to continue a program of spying within the US....(if you consider Washington DC part of the US).....

Do I have to repeat this in every Post or will this suffice as you show me "ONE"

Put it out there as many times as you want to look like a fool. Here's a link to my answer:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6656&start=15

You see disagreeable is just like every other lefty, blame blame when it is a republican and call them cheats,liers and the rest when it is one from their party caught out and out in a lie, down play and move onto a sifferent topic to pull away any facts, just keep the spin zone going, the dems started the spin zone and also the out and out lying, why? because there followers will let it take place and even thought 100% refutable facts are given I think they trully beleive the lies that follow, now that is trully scary!
I admitt wire tapping and I admit I find nothing wrong with it as it needs to be done for the good of the whole, and yet when a lefty does it then they jump through hoops to say it isn't the same, that is what pisses me off the most with the left, no truth just distorted half truths/lies around every corner.
I'll ask you as I do every other person, Bill said, NO sexual relations with that woman" and the left backed him with the whole well what do we define as a sex thing, Disagreeable would you allow your husband or wife do what he did with Monica and write it off as not sexual? This is a straight yes or no. Your spouse could continue to carry on in life and you would have no problem them handeling the situation exactly as Bill Clinton did?

You villafiy Bush for trying to protect this country,yet you all (leftys) give Clinton a free pass on all his screw ups! I'm honest to the fact that when someone does true wrong I'll admit it and not try to cover anything up, but it better be 100% factual and not half truths or lies. I vote republican because they best fit my life and who I am as a person. I want freedom to own guns, I want to trap and my kids to trap, I find nothing wrong with animal consumption, I don't want the minority telling me what is safe and isn't safe for me to do or eat, smoke or drink. I'm a redneck at heart and you can't live your life afraid of conflict and you can't make everyone the statis quoe either. I work for what I have and if I need more I will work for it. I don't blame culture or everyone else for my downfalls and I certainly wouldn't blame the goverment durring a natural disaster which no one has control over. I don't believe in global warming or is it now global cooling depending on what so called scientific report you read, they counterdict one another all the time. Everyone must be held accountable for their own actions and pay the price if you do wrong to others.

Itrap4u said:
You see disagreeable is just like every other lefty, blame blame when it is a republican and call them cheats,liars and the rest when it is one from their party caught out and out in a lie, down play and move onto a different topic to pull away any facts, just keep the spin zone going, the dems started the spin zone and also the out and out lying, why? because there followers will let it take place and even thought 100% facts are given I think they trully beleive the lies that follow, now that is trully scary!
I admitt wire tapping and I admit I find nothing wrong with it as it needs to be done for the good of the whole, and yet when a lefty does it then they jump through hoops to say it isn't the same, that is what p***** me off the most with the left, no truth just distorted half truths/lies around every corner.
I'll ask you as I do every other person, Bill said, NO sexual relations with that woman" and the left backed him with the whole well what do we define as a sex thing, Disagreeable would you allow your husband or wife do what he did with Monica and write it off as not sexual? This is a straight yes or no. Your spouse could continue to carry on in life and you would have no problem them handeling the situation exactly as Bill Clinton did?

You villafiy Bush for trying to protect this country,yet you all (leftys) give Clinton a free pass on all his screw ups! I'm honest to the fact that when someone does true wrong I'll admit it and not try to cover anything up, but it better be 100% factual and not half truths or lies. I vote republican because they best fit my life and who I am as a person. I want freedom to own guns, I want to trap and my kids to trap, I find nothing wrong with animal consumption, I don't want the minority telling me what is safe and isn't safe for me to do or eat, smoke or drink. I'm a redneck at heart and you can't live your life afraid of conflict and you can't make everyone the statis quoe either. I work for what I have and if I need more I will work for it. I don't blame culture or everyone else for my downfalls and I certainly wouldn't blame the goverment durring a natural disaster which no one has control over. I don't believe in global warming or is it now global cooling depending on what so called scientific report you read, they counterdict one another all the time. Everyone must be held accountable for their own actions and pay the price if you do wrong to others.

Latest posts